²⁰◽Scarlett Johansson◽

Plot: Soulmate AU Part 2.

~Requested~

All Rights Reserved! This Is My Own Story!

Previously: Scarlett Johansson was your soulmate. You couldn't believe it. The Scarlett Johansson was your soulmate. 

Now that you knew who your soulmate was, you just needed to get to her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and your friends spent the weekend finding the best way possible to connect with her. In the end your best option was Morse code, you thought it was a dumb idea. Scarlett probably didn't even know Morse code, let alone you. Your other option was comic con, but that was in a few months and you were eager to somehow connect. So Morse code was your final decision.

You sat on your bed a sheet of Morse code in front of you and began to tap on your arm. She was never going to get this. Not because you thought she wasn't smart enough, it was because you were so unbelievably bad at Morse code. Getting frustrated you scrunched up the piece of paper and threw it across the room.

Grabbing your pillow you screamed into it, obviously not wanting to alert the neighbours. Exhausted, you lay on your bed in silence, tears streaming down your cheeks. You didn't understand why it had to be so hard. Why you had to have such a difficult soulmate tie. Wiping your eyes from the tears, you let sleep consume you.

You opened your eyes to see your younger self running around the house with paints. Curious, you followed yourself into your old bedroom; you watched as your younger self dipped her finger into the paint and began writing on a piece of paper with paint.

Suddenly, you shot up from your nap. You realised what you needed to do. Whispering 'thank you' over and over again as you wrote on your arm with your finger. It was just a simple 'hello', but it would do. You went over it again and again, making sure that she got it. You wished that she could do it back, you were grateful though, you actually had a soulmate.

Her words began to repeat in your head, "...whatever you do to yourself I feel it." Your eyes widened, does she feel it when you touched yourself? You hoped and prayed that she didn't and if she did you hoped that you didn't do it at a bad time. Little did you know, Scarlett could feel everything...

~Previous interview~

Scarlett sat opposite the interviewer with Chris Evans when she felt it. It was like invisible hands gliding over her area. She cursed silently, why now? Out of all the moments in a day, her soulmate just had choose this moment? Being as discreet as possible, Scarlett crossed her legs. She was so glad that she was a good actor, other than her face being a little warmer than usual and the light blush spread across her cheeks, she looked normal and no one suspected a thing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Comic Con tickets where finally being sold and you were one of the first few people to buy it. You put your ticket in a very, very safe place, you didn't want to lose it. It was the only chance of meeting her. Until the next Comic Con or a film (movie) premier she's in. Your friends decided to join you with their soulmates, (Other name) had found their soulmate because their soulmate had scratched their number into their skin. So you were like the third wheel, well basically the fifth wheel. 

You walked into Comic Con with your friends and their soulmates. (P.S I don't know how Comic Con works so I am sorry for any mistakes) Your friends soon left you to explore on their own, looking around you saw the multiple cosplays. Some were amazing and others were questionable? Not that they were bad they were just cosplaying as questionable looking characters. Feeling a little underdressed you found a Black Widow cap and put in on after you had paid. (Hat above)

Too scared to ask for directions you carried on walking, you knew that you were getting closer because of the amount of Marvel shops and cosplays. Loud screams were heard and you looked in the direction of the screaming, your heart skipped a few beats when your eyes landed on Scarlett.

The screaming quietened down and Scarlett sat down with the other members of the Marvel cast. Bringing your arm up in front of you, you wrote on your arm. 'I see you :)' Adding the smiley face seemed like a good idea because those words alone were a little weird. Going over it again to make sure that she got it. Looking up you saw Scarlett tracing her arm, her head shot up, eyes searching the room.

You grinned, Scarlett was definitely your soulmate. You quickly got into line and continued to send her messages. Smiling to yourself when you saw her reaction. You were getting closer and closer, that's when you started to become nervous. You couldn't just go up to her and say 'Hey I'm your soulmate' She'll think that your crazy. 

"Next!" Your eyes widened, you didn't have enough time to plan. So you had to improvise. First on the table was Chris Evans, you greeted him and asked him to sign a Captain America card you had collected. You had a card for all the characters that were here and you gave each of them a small, soft cuddly toy (plushie, stuffed animal etc.). Breathing out you made your way to Scarlett, who was at the end of the table.

"Hi." You greeted smiling.

"Hi." She smiled back.

"Can you sign this card please?" You asked. "And if it's not too much, can you sign my hat?"

"Of course." You took off your hat and your eyes met. Your breath caught in your throat as you stared into her eyes, you swear that you could look into those eyes for days. They were so mesmerising. Your face heated up and a blush spread across your cheeks. Embarrassed you scratched the back of your neck. Suddenly, she stopped signing and looked up at you.

You stared at her and smiled sheepishly before gliding your finger up your forearm. Realisation washed over her features and was soon taken over by a large smile. "You don't know how long I've been trying to find you." She whispered just so you could hear it.

"For the longest time I thought I didn't actually have a soulmate." You whispered honestly whilst smiling.

~Bonus~

You and Scarlett met at Comic Con and began talking ever since, both deciding to take it slow. Two years later you now lived together. Scarlett was out doing interviews and you were at home watching the live ones on the TV. You saw Scarlett walk out on stage and smiled at the TV; she got prettier and prettier every time you saw her. The interviewer started to ask Scarlett some inappropriate questions and Scarlett was visibly uncomfortable. You boiled with anger, how could one person be so disrespectful? You wrapped your arms around yourself, giving yourself a hug, knowing that Scarlett could feel it. A small smile appeared on her face and she tapped her elbow, signalling a thank you.

A/N:

Yayy Part 2! I will not be updating as often because school is starting and I need an education ;-;  Anyways, I hope you enjoyed Part 2 and smiley faces! :) :) :) 

Oh and here's a photo I can't stop laughing at:

It's such a masterpiece *ferociously wipes tears away*