⁴⁰▴Natasha Romanoff▴

Plot: "I'll do anything you want!"

All Rights Reserved! This Is My Own Story!

You floated over your girlfriend and stared at her as she slept, waiting. Waiting for her to wake up. Finally, she began to stir, but you stayed staring, with a grin, as you watched her succumb to consciousness. Your face was about six inches from her face, same with the rest of your body from hers. Your breathing was soft, but she could feel it nonetheless. Her bright, green eyes shot open and she grabbed you; pinning you to the bed in a chokehold. You quickly evaporated, leaving Natasha stunned.

You reappeared, sitting in front of her, cross-legged and giggling. Your abilities were different one of a kind, literally. You were the only one that survived the successful transformation and when the Avengers came crashing in, they destroyed the vials and all of the information on the 'Cheshire Cat Serum'. Your captors were inspired by the abilities of the smiling cat and somehow they had been able to bottle those abilities and give it to humans. They were smart people, very smart, but cruel, very, very cruel.

You sat giggling at your girlfriend, whereas she sat there completely unamused. "Oh come on, Tasha. It was funny." You grinned, watching as she crossed her arms and pouted. You crawled over to her and wrapped her in your arms. "Did I scare you?" You whispered amusingly. You felt her nod slowly in your neck and sigh, her breathing tickling your skin. You laughed at her again and you felt her smile against your skin.

Suddenly, you were flipped over and your back crashed against the soft blankets. As soon as you made contact with the bed, Natasha had straddled you and trapped your hands underneath her thighs. You stared up at her, your eyes wide with fright. No. Not this. Not again, you thought. Teasingly, Natasha slowly showed her fingers edging towards your stomach.

"No. Please. Please, have mercy." You begged. What sucked about your abilities was that there was a weak spot, meaning, that you were unable to evaporate. You looked up at her with pleading eyes, but she just stared down at you and smirked. Her hands were moving so slow the anticipation was almost too much to bear. Then, it happened. Her quick fingers attacked your stomach and you burst out with laughter. As she continued her assault on your stomach, your laughter became painful and you begged for her to stop.

"PLEASE! STOP! HAVE MERCY! PLEASE! I'LL DO ANYTHING YOU WANT!" You screamed. Natasha pulled her hands away from you and stared sown at you with a smirk on her face. You looked up at her confused and then your face fell; you remembered what you had just said and there was no going back now. 

"Anything?" She questioned.

"Anything." You mumbled in defeat.

"Can we get ice cream?" 

~Time Skip~

You opened the door to the shop, with Natasha by your side, and the bell rang making Natasha flinch and grab onto you. "Hey, we're safe in here." You whispered comfortingly. "It's an ice cream shop." You added a wide grin on your face. You saw Natasha visibly relax, but you knew she was still on alert. You walked up to the glass box and stared at all of the different ice cream flavours. "See anything you like?" You asked Natasha. You saw Natasha nod and point to an ice cream flavour.

You left Natasha and went to go order. You came to the counter and that's when you noticed that the worker was deaf. You smiled victoriously, you knew your sign language learning would come in handy one day. You asked for your favourite ice cream flavour and the one that Natasha had pointed to in cones. Once you had your ice creams you walked over to Natasha and passed her, her ice cream. You felt that Natasha was uncomfortable in the shop, so you lead her outside.

The two of you sat on a wall, eating your ice creams and staring out into the ocean. You watched as Natasha enjoyed her ice cream, it was her first time having it and you were glad you could share the experience with her. Too busy staring at Natasha eat her ice cream, you hadn't noticed that your ice cream was melting until you felt the sticky liquid dribbled down your fingers.

You quickly licked up your cone and passed the cone to your less dominant hand. "How'd you get all sticky?" Natasha laughed when she noticed your state.

"Hey, not everyone can be a master at licking ice cream." You pouted as you held out your hand that was dripping with ice cream.

"I'm not only a master at licking ice cream, but also a master at licking p-"

"-Lalallallalaallaal." You said as you covered your ears like a child, causing Natasha to laugh at your childish behaviour.

"Pass me your hand, I'll help clean you up and you can finish your ice cream." She smiled. You passed her your hand.

"You brought tissues?" Your question was answered when Natasha's tongue came in contact with your hand and licked it clean. You stared at her in shock and she stared back innocently. Somehow she had licked up every single drop of ice cream in a short amount of time.

"When you have excellent tongue skills you use it to your advantage." Natasha grinned. You wiped the hand that Natasha had just 'cleaned' on her jacket arm. "Hey, I just cleaned that for you."

"But that was gross." You laughed. You watched Natasha roll her eyes.

"Hurry up and finish your ice cream or I'll lick your other hand." She warned.

A/N:

Please send in requests! How'd you all feel about the new cover? Do you like that the parts are numbered? Thank you for reading and have wonderful day! Smiles for everyone :) :) :) :) :)