³²▴Natasha Romanoff▴

Plot: Pain soulmate tie.

~Requested~

All Rights Reserved! This Is My Own Story!

Natasha walked into the living room and saw the boys cuddled on the sofa (couch), watching a film (movie). "Good afternoon." She greeted.

"Afternoon, Natasha." They all replied in monotone, too focused on the TV, making Natasha shiver slightly. Sometime they really creeped her out.

"Watcha watch- Fuck!" Natasha doubled over in pain. They boys quickly got out from whatever trance they were in and rushed to Natasha's side.

"Are you okay? What happened? Language!" Where the questions being repeated by the boys. Natasha was curled up on the floor grabbing her foot.

"Don't worry it's just my soulmate, they stubbed their toe." She smiled through gritted teeth. The boys laughed before returning to their spots on the sofa (couch).

~Meanwhile~

You were dancing around the house, eating ice cream and listening to music. Too invested with jamming out to your music, you didn't see where you were going and bumped into a door. You fell to the floor, clutching your foot in pain and sobbed. You didn't sob because of your toe, no, it was a much, much worse pain. Tears fell from your eyes as you lay helplessly next to your ice cream. "It looks so sad on the floor." You whimpered.

You watched as your cat came from around the corner. "Hi, Spoon." You greeted. "Have you come to cheer mummy up?" Spoon walked past you and straight to your ice cream and began to lick at it. "How dare you!" You gasped. Spoon stared at you as he lapped up your ice cream. Suddenly, he froze and opened his jaw, ice cream on his tongue. "Ha! That's what you get." You laughed. "Brain freeze? Feels bad doesn't it?" Spoon stared at you before swatting you across the face and leaving.

"Not cool, dude. Not cool." You called after him. You felt sorry for your soulmate, whoever they may be, you were insanely clumsy. Painfully clumsy. You were always falling, honestly you were a danger; to yourself and others. You should get a warning sign hat. You cleaned up the ice cream from off the floor and ran to your computer to buy one. To your dismay, there wasn't one, but you did find something else. You clicked buy and did a happy dance.

"What are you doing?" Your roommate asked causing you to slip and fall from the fright. Your roommate burst out laughing. "Your soulmate must hate you!" They exclaimed, wiping a tear from their eye.

"Well I think they deserve it." You grumbled. Your roommate raised their eyebrow, wanting answers. "Like every few months I get this pain and honestly, I feel like I'm being stabbed or shot. Like seriously what is happening over there?" You explained.

"I don't know, man. Maybe you can ask them when you meet them." They shrugged.

"If." You corrected.

"Yeah, yeah." They mumbled walking out of the room.

~The Next Day~

You phone chimed, waking you up from your sleep. You grunted and opened your phone, squinting at the bright light, you swiped quickly across the screen and turned the brightness down. Sighing happily with the much more tolerable light. You looked at your notifications and squealed in excitement when you read it. Your package had arrived.

You quickly brushed your teeth, got dressed, did your hair and rushed out of the door. You stood outside and inhaled the scent of New York before coughing. Car fumes were definitely not good for your health, or anyone's health. Recovering from your coughing fit you started your journey to the post office. It was a half an hour (30 minutes) walk and you would drive, but you were broke and needed the exercise.