⁴⁴▴Natasha Romanoff▴

Plot: A trip to Russia with your friend Natasha.

~Requested~

All Rights Reserved! This Is My Own Story!

You walked into your shared apartment to see Natasha packing her bags. Your eyebrows furrowed in confusion as you leant on the door frame, arms crossed. "So, where are we going?" You questioned.

"Well, I'm going to Russia." She replied emphasising the 'I'm'. You dropped your arms to your side and walked over to her.

"Please, can I come?" You whined. Natasha blushed at your words and a smirk made its way onto her lips, you lightly slapped her arm. "And stop your dirty mind. Please can I?" Natasha stopped packing and turned to face you.

"No." You frowned at her and engulfed her in a hug. You felt her muscles tense underneath you. "Stop. What are you doing?" She strained. You didn't move. "Hello? What are you doing?" She repeated. You snuggled closer to her and you could hear her heart thump in her chest. Natasha tried to escape your hold, but you held onto her tighter; causing her heart to beat faster. 

"I'm not leaving you until you let me go with you." You mumbled. A faint blush crawled up Natasha's neck and to her cheeks.

"At least let me move." You ended up being on Natasha's back for three hours, mainly because you fell asleep.

You became conscious and cursed yourself for falling asleep. Natasha was probably already gone. You laid there, eyes closed, when you felt fingers brushing through your hair. You opened your eyes and quickly squinted due to the bright light. Once your eyes had readjusted, you found yourself in an airport, lying on a chair, head resting on Natasha's thighs as she played with your hair. Heat rushed to your cheeks and butterflies exploded in your stomach. You stretched slightly.

"Morning." Her sweet voice smiled.

"Morning." You groaned, voice heavy with sleep. You heard her chuckle softly.

"You know, you're a very deep sleeper." Natasha mentioned, still threading her fingers through your hair. You hummed. It was comforting. Especially if she was the one doing it.

~Time Skip~

You and Natasha walked into a building. You saw Natasha hold out her hand, a sign for you to stay where you were and not to follow. You silently made your way to a chair and sat on it. Natasha crept around the room, a gun in hand. Suddenly, Natasha moved in front of the doorframe, arms outstretched as she held her gun. On the other side, another person doing the same. You sat there wide-eyed as you watched the two fight. You didn't know what happened, everything was too quick, but Natasha and the mystery person were now friends.

The mystery person turned to look at you. "Why?" You tilted your head. "Why did you just sit there?" She asked.

"Natasha told me to." You quietly replied.

"Well aren't you a good girl." She smirked, her Russian accent causing your heart to pound in your chest. She called you a good girl. A good girl. Natasha noticed your faint blush and frowned.

~Time Skip~

You found out that the mystery person's name was Yelena and that Natasha and her were family. The three of you now stood outside of a door as Yelena inserted a key and unlocked it. She pushed the door open and you all walked inside. It was a spacious house and it looked homely, it looked lived in. The three of you sat on the sofa (couch) and talked; well mostly Natasha and Yelena did, they had a lot of catching up to do. You just sat there listening and enjoying their stories.