¹⁶▴Natasha Romanoff▴

Plot: Jealousy competition.

~Requested~

All Rights Reserved! This Is My Own Story!

Natasha had been so busy with work you haven't been able to spend any time with her. A whole week without any attention from your own girlfriend. A whole week without attention! You considered this illegal. You didn't say anything about it though, you knew how important her work was and how much it meant to her. That didn't stop you from getting her back though.

You dressed up in a short, tight-fitting dress that hugged your curves in all the right places and wore high heels that made your legs look amazing. Tony's parties were top tier awesome, there was no denying it. His parties consisted of expensive food, skilled bartenders, loud music and lots of dancing.

You applied a small amount of makeup before exiting your room. Your goal was to make Natasha jealous and then she'd finally pay attention to you. You pushed open the glass doors and scanned the room for Natasha. Perfect, you thought when you couldn't see her. You scanned the room again, to double check and walked to the bar. You sat down and ordered your drink, you watched in awe, as the bartender made your drink. The bartender slid you your drink with a wink before going to make other drinks.

"Is this seat taken?" A modulated voice asked. Turning around you saw Loki staring down at you.

"No it's not, have a seat." You smiled. That's when it hit you, Loki was sitting next to you, the God of Mischief. "Soo Loki how'd you like to help me make Natasha jealous?" You smirked.

"That sounds exquisite, I am the God of Mischief after all." He smirked back. You and Loki began to flirt with each other when you noticed Natasha enter the room. Who wouldn't? Natasha was undoubtedly the best looking person in the room. Her leopard print dress showing off her beautiful figure, her gorgeous red hair was curled and cascaded down her shoulders and her captivating, forest green eyes shined in the light.

Natasha's eyes found yours and you quickly turn away, resuming your conversation with Loki. Natasha's eyebrows knitted in confusion, you had ignored her and she had no idea why. 

"Hey Nat, you look wonderful." Wanda complimented, tapping her on the shoulder. Natasha spun around to see a smiling Wanda.

"Thank you, you look great as well." Natasha smiled back. Natasha noticed Loki getting a little bit more touchy than she liked, but she just watched from afar. She wasn't worried though, by the way you were always looking back at her, she knew you were trying to make her jealous. And she decided to play along. When you weren't looking she whispered into Wanda's ear and she nodded her head.

You looked back once again and saw that Natasha wasn't taking any notice of you, she was too busy smiling at Wanda. You decided to step up your game. You picked up your shot and threw your head back, downing it. You cringed at the taste, it being a lot stronger than you initially thought.

"A little strong, darling?" Loki laughed. You shook your head and pulled him to the dance floor. You danced with him and laughed with him, leaving an acceptable distance between the two of you. Natasha decided to do the same, but the distance between her and Wanda was a lot shorter. A pang of jealousy shot at you. Loki noticed you staring at Natasha and Wanda and he decided to close the gap between your bodies. You smiled up at him and moved with him.

Seeing you and Loki so close made her heart ache, she didn't like this game anymore. Having had her fun, and seeing it went nowhere, she sat on the sofa with the rest of the Avengers. Arms crossed as she watched you continue to dance with Loki. 

The alcohol has set in and your dancing became a lot more sexual, as you grinded against Loki. You felt his large hands trail over your waist and rest there. Natasha was staring daggers into Loki and Thor just drank more knowing that his brother was going to be in big, big trouble. Loki's hands trailed up your abdomen and groped your boobs, you laughed at his actions. 

However that was the last straw, Natasha angrily strutted towards you and Loki, grabbed you by the arm and dragged you to her room. Natasha threw you onto her bed before locking the door behind her. She turned to face you, a smirk evident on her lips.

"You've been a very, very naughty girl, Y/N." She growled, lust lacing her voice. 

A/N:

Sorry this request took so long, you know who you are. I hope you enjoyed this update! Requests are still closed. Have an awesome day/night and I wish you all the best :)