²⁶◽Scarlett Johansson◽

Plot: Meeting you at Comic Con.

~Requested~

All Rights Reserved! This Is My Own Story!

A/N: Another thing I have no idea what it's all about xD Sorry I don't know how Comic Con works!

Even though you're apart of the Marvel cast and in the same films (movies) as Scarlett you've never met her. It was driving you mad, how could you not of met her? You've been on set together and you've gone to get togethers with her, but you've never met her. You didn't even think she knew that you existed. You've even met Stan Lee! 

Today was the first day of Comic Con and hopefully you would meet her today, hopefully. You wanted it to be natural not for someone to push Scarlett to go and see you. That would be a very awkward first meeting. 

After you showered and got dressed into comfortable clothes a few people came in to get you ready. Someone was doing your makeup and someone else was doing your hair and another person was picking your outfit. You sang songs with them and had a wonderful time, in the end you looked amazing and you thanked them before making your way to the signing area.

You sat at the end next to Paul Rudd, who was obviously sat next to Jeremy Renner, and the signing began. You made sure you talked to every one and made sure to make them feel as comfortable as you possibly could. The highlight of the signing was when you found out that there was a funko pop of your character.

After the signing was over you made your way over to the photo area. Where you took photos with silly poses and faces with fans. Once again your time with the fans was over and you had to get to the stage. 

While you were walking you bumped into someone and quickly held out your hands to make sure the person didn't fall. You looked up and that's when you noticed your hands were grabbing onto Scarlett Johansson. You quickly took your hands off her and apologized.

"Hey, I don't think we've met before, I'm Scarlett." She smiled holding her hand out. You panicked and all you could do was stare at her wide-eyed. "I don't bite," She laughed, "Unless you want me to." She added, making you come out of your trance and shook her hand. Your face was a red hue and your cheeks felt warm.

"Hello, I'm Y/N." You introduced, still blushing.

"Well we're on soon, walk with me to the stage, Y/N?" She asked smiling. You nodded your head and began to walk with her. Scarlett said your name. Scarlett said YOUR name. You heart was pounding in your chest.

Before you knew it you were sat in a chair on the stage. You were so out of it that you didn't notice that someone had asked you a question.

"I don't think Y/n will be answering any questions, she's not quite here." You heard Scarlett laugh. All you could do was smile goofily and stare off into the unknown.

A/n:

Thank you for reading. I apologize that the updates have been short! So here's a lovely photo of Thor to bless your eyeballs :)

 I apologize that the updates have been short! So here's a lovely photo of Thor to bless your eyeballs :)