²⁷▴Natasha Romanoff▴

Plot: Your secret is no longer a secret.

~Requested~

iWARNING! KIND OF SEXUAL CONTENT!

All Rights Reserved! This Is My Own Story!

You woke up with strong arms wrapped around your waist and your girlfriend's head in the crook of your neck; her steady breath tickling you. You carefully slipped from Natasha's grasp, hoping to not wake her up, and faced her, but her beautiful, forest green eyes shot open. She looked around for a potential threat, until her eyes landed on you. You smiled innocently at her. She stared coldly at you before wrapping her arms back around you.

"Who said you could leave?" Natasha huskily whispered into your ear. You groaned slightly, not because you wanted to leave but because her morning voice was just so sexy. You cuddled into her and looked up into her eyes before resting your head on her chest. Her hand stroked your hair and you hummed in approval.

"We should get breakfast." You quietly announced. You felt Natasha nod. Her arms released you from her grasp and you crawled off of the bed. That's when the  door suddenly swung open. You quickly turned invisible, your relationship with Natasha was a secret. Not because you were both girls and were worried what the team thought, but because, sometimes, it's fun to sneak around. Clint came barging in and you just stood there and observed.

"Nat are you okay?" Clint questioned worried. Natasha stared at him confused.

"Yes I'm good, why?" She continued to stare at him confused.

"Are you naked?" Clint raised an eyebrow. Natasha shook her head and Clint pulled the duvet (comforter) off the bed causing Natasha to curl into a ball.

"Hey! It's cold." She whined. You silently chuckled at her.

"We thought you died, you never stay in bed this late." Clint said looking for an answer.

"Oh sorry I was just really tired, sorry I worried you." She half lied. It was probably true that she was tired, six rounds does that to you. You were glad to find that Natasha's room was soundproof because it definitely was not quiet in that room last night.

"We've got a meeting in," Clint checked his watch, "about half an hour (30 minutes) with Tony and have you seen Y/N? She's not in her room." You became visible once again and gestured to Natasha that you were going to be in your room.

"Maybe check from the vents, Hawkeye." Natasha smirked.

You were resting on your bed, reading a book upside down when you saw Clint peer through the vent. You screamed and fell off your bed.

"Clint! That's so creepy dude!" You exclaimed rubbing your arm. Clint apologized before retreating to wherever he came from. You breathed heavily, still shocked from the encounter. You resumed your reading and move so you were upside down again, when you noticed Clint staring at you from the vet again. You screamed and fell for the second time.

"Sorry Y/N, I didn't mean to scare you, again." He apologetically mumbled. You glared at him. "There's a meeting with Stark in," He checked his watch, "ten minutes." Clint announced before scurrying off. You clutched your chest and sighed, you should definitely block that vent.

You attended the meeting, something about a party for a celebration that somehow connected. Somehow. Not because Tony just wants to party. Definitely not. 

~Time Skip~

You zipped up the back of your curve-hugging dress and added the final touches before looking into the mirror. You smirked to yourself, you were definitely getting laid tonight. You left your room and entered the party, it was a small party only consisting of the Avengers plus Pepper. You greeted everyone before making your way to the bar and requesting a drink. 

You sipped on your drink as you chatted with everyone, when you noticed a familiar pair of hands sliding around your waist. You turned your head to be met with a clearly intoxicated Natasha.

"Why don't we go somewhere private." She suggested, whispering in your ear, squeezing your waist slightly. You nodded and she excused herself. You carried on talking until you saw Natasha's lustful stare from across the room. You left the conversation, unnoticed.

You caught up to Natasha and she dragged you to your room. She pushed you against the wall and connected your lips in a heated kiss. Her tongue slid across your bottom lip and you granted her access. Her hands were squeezing your arse (ass/butt) and you moaned into her.

Her lips trailed down your jaw and to your neck and shoulders, leaving a trail of hickeys. Your moans were louder and more consistent. You were both quite drunk, leaving you to forget that this was your room. And your room was not soundproof. Natasha picked you up and put you onto the bed after removing your dress so you were just in your lingerie.

Meanwhile, soft moans could be heard from the main room and the Avengers' conversation dies down. All heads turned to your room in silence. 

"What's that noise?" Peter questioned. Tony held a hand just in front if his face to silence him. All in an unspoken agreement they started to creep to your door, Peter following.

"Not you kid, stay here with Pepper." Tony told Peter. Peter sighed in agreement and sat on the sofa (couch) with Pepper. Everyone else continued their advance to your door. As they got closer the muffled moans got louder.

Natasha was now on top of you, massaging your breast while kissing your lips when the door swung open. There was no time to become invisible and you just looked at the door to see everyone gawking at the sight. The silence was so awkward and no one moved a muscle; until you opened your mouth.

"Surprise?" Everyone continued to stare with open mouths. "Okay, can you all leave? I'm about to get laid!"

A/N:

I can't believe you read all my one shots in one day xD (You know who you are) I really enjoyed this request so thank you! Requests are closed once again! But for future requests please include as much detail as you can! If you don't I find it really hard to come up with a reasonable sized one-shot. Thank you for reading and I wish you all well. This Person :)

WandaVision episode 9 though o-o