⁴⁹▴Natasha Romanoff▴

Plot: "I'm a ghost. Now you see me, now you... don't"

~Idea from Tik Tok~

All Rights Reserved! This Is My Own Story!

A/N: Fury is your adoptive father.

"Morning, Y/N. Good to see you here!" Maria greeted as soon as you came into her view. "Nick." She nodded her head a playful smirk on her face. Fury glared daggers at her. You giggled in amusement. Fury continued to walk and you waved a goodbye to Maria.

"Dad, where are we even going?" You questioned as you walked through the hallways of the complicated building.

"Y/N..." He warned. You had been adopted by Fury when he saved you from the clutched of Hydra.

"Sorry it just slipped out." You apologized. He gave you a soft smile and you knew that he wasn't mad and that he accepted your apology.

"We're going to see the Avengers." Your eyes lit up.

"Am I recruit? Are all of them going to be there? Do you know if Black Widow is here today?" You excitedly whisper-shouted. Fury rolled his, one good, eye.

"Yes you're a recruit, you just got to do whatever it is that you do, everyone is going to be there- including Agent Romanoff." You squealed in excitement. You've always wanted to be apart of the team, but Fury, the protective father that he is, never let you even try out and kept you far from any violence. And you had a massive girl crush on Natasha Romanoff. Her bouncy red hair, her gorgeous green eyes and her amazing hand to hand combat skills. What was there not to like?

The two of you stopped in front of some large, plain white, double doors. You smoothed out your clothes and turned to your father. "Do I look okay?" You hesitantly asked. He rose an eyebrow at you and you shyly smiled.

"You look more than okay, you look great." He comfortingly smiled. You father always acted so tough, but inside he was just the biggest marshmallow ever. He pushed a button and the doors automatically opened to reveal a large open space with multiple windows and sofas (couches).

"Fury, we weren't expecting you." The Tony Stark casually walked out holding a hand towel.

"That was the point. I have a new recruit-" He gestured to you, "-my daughter, Y/N Y/L/N." You awkwardly waved. Tony's eyebrows furrowed. "Yes, I have a daughter. Can you call everyone in?" 

Tony Stark left the room and called the rest of the Avengers in, "Code Bald, Agent eyepatch has a daughter, everyone to the meeting room. She's also a new recruit so get ready." Tony whispered into a mic. "F.R.I.D.A.Y can you send that to everyone." 

"Sending to everyone. Does this include the two in the main room?" She questioned. Tony frantically shook his head.

"No-no definitely not the two in the main room. Everyone apart from them two." He quickly stated.

"It's been done. Your message has been sent to everyone apart from two." The robotic voice answered.

Tony soon came back and lead you and your father to the meeting room. You took a seat beside your father. One by one the room started to fill. The first to arrive was Clint who took a seat opposite Fury. Tony was at the head of the table. Next was Bruce who sat next to Clint. Than it was Wanda after her it was Vision who came in through the wall. Giving you a small scare. He sat next to Wanda. Thor came in almost smashing the door. Steve came in right after with Natasha. Steve sat down next to Thor; leaving the only available seat next to you. Natasha calmly took the seat next to you.

Your heart was pounding in your chest; you could feel the erratic thumping against your ribcage. You sat in silence as the 'grown ups' talked. You fiddled with your fingers as you tried to calm yourself down. "So Y/N, it says that you were an experiment of Hydra." Tony looked up from the papers in his hand. You nodded your head. "But it doesn't say what you can do, mind showing us?" Everyone's eyes were on you.

"I'm a ghost." Tony rose his eyebrows in response. "Now you see me, now you-" you suddenly disappear, "-don't"

"Woah, can people still touch you?" Bruce asked very interested.

"Nope, but it does feel tingly." Tony gestured for Natasha to try and touch you.

"You're still in that chair right, Y/N?" Natasha quietly asked.

"Mhmm." Her hand slowly edged closer and closer to you. You watched as her hand went straight through your stomach, causing you to quietly giggle at the feeling. Goosebumps travelled up Natasha's arm.

"It's cold." She whispered. "What happens if you come back when something is inside of you?"

"That I do not know." You replied. You were so glad that you were currently invisible or everyone would be able to see the bright blush that was currently across your cheeks. 

"Can we run tests on her?" Tony and Bruce asked Fury in unison. Fury was hesitant, but agreed anyway. A few minutes later you were whisked away into a lab to start multiple tests...

A/N:

For the last chapter (Chapter 50) I'm thinking about doing a whole bunch of short scenarios with both Scarlett and Natasha. So if you have any please leave them here! and I may choose your one. Remember that they aren't for a full request and just short scenarios no more than 300 words. I hope you all have a lovely week! ThisPerson :D

 I hope you all have a lovely week! ThisPerson :D