³³▴Natasha Romanoff▴

Plot: You and Natasha and have been apart for awhile but when the world is ending you spend your last few minutes together.

~Requested~

All Rights Reserved! This Is My Own Story!

The microwave beeped, signalling that your popcorn was done, and you quickly walked over. You opened the door and poured the popcorn into a bowl. With your popcorn you sat on the sofa (couch) and leaned over to grab the remote before starting the film (movie). Right now was the happiest you've been in a very long time.

A few months ago your girlfriend, who you thought was your one true love, broke up with you. The Natasha Romanoff had broken up with you, with no explanation. It broke you, it really did. Five years of history and it was ended with a few words. Whatever her reason was, you weren't angry. You just wanted an explanation.

~The Break Up~

You were sitting on the floor, leaning against the sofa (couch), when you heard keys jangle. You grinned and ran over to the door. The door clicked and swung open.

"BOO!" You shouted, but Natasha didn't react. Not even a smile. "Bad day at work?" You asked, she just shrugged her shoulders and walked inside. "Why won't you talk to me, baby?" You questioned, Natasha grew tense and you could see it. "Baby?" You reached out and touched her shoulder, but she harshly moved away from your touch.

"Don't call me that." She said through gritted teeth. Your eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"But that's your favourite name," You mumbled, "Do you want to be called something else?" You asked. You heard Natasha sigh and watched as she gripped onto the back of the sofa (couch).

"Y/N," Your eyes widened, she never calls you Y/N, "I'm breaking up with you." Natasha said bluntly. A pang of pain struck your heart and tears threatened to fall.

"W-What?" You stuttered.

"I've already packed my bags so I'll be gone soon." She said walking into your room, not even looking back at you. You crumpled onto the floor and cried, there was no changing her mind. You couldn't believe it, your girlfriend of five years had just broken it off. No explanation. You sat on the floor, knees to your chest as you let tears fall freely.

Natasha came out with a few bags and looked back at you. The sight hurt her, it hurt her a lot more than you could ever imagine. 

"B-Bye, Natasha." You sobbed. Natasha's heart broke into a million pieces, how she would of loved to turn back time and reverse this, all of this.

"Bye, Y/N." Natasha replied, staying strong. She opened the door and left. She was gone, she really was gone. You cried harder now, tears racked through your body.

"MEow?" Your cat rubbed against your hand. You smiled sadly at her, tears still falling.

"Mama's gone now so It's just me and you, Muffin. Just me and you." You whispered, stroking her soft fur.

~Present~

A tear slid down your cheek, but you shook it off. There was no time to dwell on the past, only time to watch this film (movie) and continue with life. You sat happily on the sofa (couch), munching on popcorn and sipping on a fizzy drink (soda? Like lemonade and cola?) and wrapped up in a soft blanket. Suddenly, your film (movie) was interrupted with an important message. It was from the Government and it read;

IMPORTANT!

THE SUN IS SET TO EXPLODE IN 15 MINUTES! USE THIS TIME TO SPEND WITH LOVED ONES!

You sat there staring at the screen in complete shock. You didn't believe it at first, who would? It wasn't until the screaming happened and the roads filled with cars. There was nothing you could do, no loved ones to spend time with. You got up and walked over to Muffin's cat tree.

"Muffin? You in there?" You asked sweetly. Muffin's head popped out of the tree and you smiled. "Come here, I want cuddles." You smiled. Muffin quickly got up and ran down the slope, meowing happily. You picked her up and sat on the floor. You stroked her and made sure to give her lots of love. Muffin rewarding you with soft purrs and kneading your soft blanket. You sat there, on the floor looking out of the window, taking in the last few minutes of Earth. It was beautiful, it really was.

"Knock, Knock, Knock!" Your head whipped to your door. Who could be knocking on your door? You plopped Muffin onto the sofa (couch) and walked to the door. As soon as you unlocked it, it swung open and familiar arms wrapped around you.

"I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry." Were the words she repeated again and again. She closed the door with her leg and stared down into your eyes, as she cupped your face. Her beautiful green eyes.

"Your eyes are so pretty." You smiled, tears rolling down your cheeks. Natasha chuckled. It was the first thing you had ever said to her. "I've missed you so, so much." You mumbled.

"I've missed you too." Natasha admitted. Your foreheads rested together and you stared into each other's eyes. "Can I kiss you?" She whispered against your lips. You nodded your head slowly. She leaned in and connected your lips, butterflies filled your stomach. How she could make you feel this way every time, baffled you. It really did, but you didn't mind.

Natasha picked you up and walked over to where you were sat before. She sat down crossed legged on the floor and brought you down so you sat facing her, in her lap. You played with her hair and she stared at you lovingly. The sky was getting brighter and brighter and you knew the end was coming. You wrapped your arms around her and she wrapped hers around you.

"I don't want to go, I just got you back." You whispered sadly in her ear. Natasha rubbed your back soothingly. Muffin had crawled her way in between the two of you.

"Don't worry, we'll see each other again." She whispered back comfortingly. You focused on each other's breathing and  heartbeats. The bright light got brighter and brighter until you saw and felt nothing. Nothing at all...