³⁷▴Natasha Romanoff▴

Plot: Leg hair removal for three.

All Rights Reserved! This Is My Own Story!

"Hey babe." Natasha greeted as she walked into the room. She spun around and her jaw dropped. "What is going on in here?" She questioned staring at Steve, Bucky and Thor all in your shared bed giggling as they frantically moved their legs in the sheets.

~Previously~

Ring! Ring! Ring! You groaned as the dreadful sound of Natasha's alarm rung. "Turn it off, please?" You whined, hiding your head under the duvet (comforter). You felt as your girlfriend leaned over you and tapped the clock. "Why do you have an alarm on the weekends?" You questioned from under the sheets. Natasha laughed at you before removing the duvet (comforter) from your head. 

"More time spent with you." She replied sweetly, cupping your face in her hands. You fake gagged.

"Ugh, you're so cheesy." You grinned, staring up into her forest green eyes. 

"You know you love it though." She said getting closer and closer to you. You nodded your head before stealing a quick peck and hopping out of the bed. "Hey, I want a better one." Natasha pouted. You shook your head and made your way to the bathroom, stopping in the doorway.

"After I've brushed my teeth," You said walking through the door, "and after you've brushed yours." You heard the rustle of sheets and quick feet making their way into the bathroom. Natasha burst into the room, she grabbed her toothbrush and squirted toothpaste on it before cleaning her teeth. You watched in amusement as she frantically brushed her teeth.

"Kiss?" She asked once she had spat out the froth from the toothpaste.

"I haven't even picked up my toothbrush yet." You announced, giggling. Natasha grumbled and waited like an eager puppy. You slowly brushed your teeth and stared at her. Daggers shot through her eyes and you smiled innocently at her. Natasha walked towards you before grabbing your toothbrush from your hand and brushing your teeth for you.

Once she was finished you spat into the sink and wiped your mouth. Natasha quickly brought you into a deep kiss. "Eww, get a room." A strong Sokovian accent exclaimed.

"Yeah, get a room." The undoubtedly voice of Peter added. You and Natasha turned around to see Pietro standing a few metres away from your bathroom door and Peter standing next to him.

"This is our room, dipshits." Natasha spat, venom lacing her voice. You smacked her arm.

"They're kids, Natasha." You quietly scolded. "Peter go find Tony or Bruce and Pietro stop dragging Peter into... whatever you do. You're a bad influence." Pietro stared at you, slightly offended and Peter struggled not to laugh. "What? We don't want another Pietro zooming around." You added. Peter left the room and Pietro soon followed after, not before Natasha put her middle finger up at him and he returned it. You laughed, that's how Natasha and Pietro's relationship was and it was the funniest thing to watch.

"I'm going to go train, I'll see you later." Natasha announced, kissing you before grabbing her bag and leaving the room. You smiled, you loved Natasha so much. You got changed and you walked around your room, bored. You jumped onto your bed and that was when you remembered that you needed to change the sheets. You grabbed clean sheets from the draw and attempted to change them yourself. 

After forty five minutes of struggling you had finally figured out how to successfully change the sheets. You clapped your hands together and picked up the dirty sheets. You walked out of your room and made your way to the washing machine. On your way to the washing machine you noticed Thor's insanely hairy legs, you shivered.

You shoved the dirty sheets into the washing machine and turned it on. That's when an amazing idea popped into your head. You skipped to where you last saw Thor and grinned mischievously when your eyes landed on him. You noticed Steve and Bucky with him, you shrugged, the more the merrier.

"Good morning Steve, Bucky and Thor." You greeted. 

"Morning, Y/N." They replied turning to you. You watched as their faces fell as they saw the mischievous glint shining in your eyes.

"Can I shave your legs?" You questioned. "I promise you it'll be fun." They all sighed. "I know you all have spare days today so don't think about getting out of it." They all groaned.

"Lead the way, Y/N" Steve huffed. You cheered and lead them to your room.

"Okay, I'm going to start with Steve." You announced, crouching by Steve's legs. He gulped nervously and nodded his head. "I am going to use this razor to remove all of your leg hair. Leaving your legs soft and smooth." You dampened his legs and coated them in shaving cream before gliding the razor carefully across his legs.

One leg at a time, you removed everyone's leg hair. "Tadaa!" You exclaimed. The boys admired their legs and rubbed their hands up and down them. Admiring the softness of their very own skin. "You haven't even experienced the best thing yet." Their heads snapped up to look at you and you wiggled your eyebrows at the bed.

~Time Skip~

"Hey babe." Natasha greeted as she walked into the room. She spun around and her jaw dropped. "What is going on in here?" She questioned staring at Steve, Bucky and Thor all in your shared bed giggling as they frantically moved their legs in the sheets.

She continued to stare, mouth agape as she took in the scene; three of the toughest men in a bed together, wrapped in dressing gowns, with face masks on and giggling as they moved their legs through the streets. Natasha looked at her girlfriend for answers and you just grinned.

"I shaved their legs and treated them to the full experience." You explained proudly. "I even curled Thor's hair." You added, gesturing to the bright pink rollers in his hair.

A/N:

100K READS! WHAT THE ACTUAL HECK! THAT'S LIKE SO MANY OF YOU PEOPLE! THANK YOU ALL! I APPRECIATE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU READERS! HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEK AND GOODBYE FOR NOW, ThisPerson :)