²⁸◽Scarlett Johansson◽

Plot: 'Scarlett and Y/N being a married couple for 15 minutes straight.'

~Requested~

All Rights Reserved! This Is My Own Story! 

You were on set, scrolling through YouTube when you came across a video, 'Scarlett and Y/N being a married couple for 15 minutes straight'. You shrugged your shoulders before clicking on it.

~Clip 1~

You stared at Scarlett as she was talking, you weren't really listening you were staring at her lips. Her beautiful pink lips. You nodded your head every now and then to pretend that you were listening. You bit your lip, how you wanted to kiss her. It would probably feel amazing. Scarlett turned to face you and your eyes widened slightly before returning your gaze onto the interviewer. She had caught you.

~Clip 2~

You threw a bomb into the building and walked away, the building blowing up behind you. You know like those cool scenes where they walk away from something they've destroyed looking awesome. That's when you stumbled over some rubble and fell, letting out a high pitched squeal. Scarlett came running onto the set, laughing, and helped you up. You laughing along with her.

~Clip 3~

Chris (Hemsworth) was swinging his hammer around and fighting the air beside you and Scarlett; when the top of the hammer came flying off and hit Scarlett on the head. You let out a loud laugh.

"It's not worthy! The handle's not worthy!" You exclaimed, laughing. Scarlett picked up the hammer's head and chucked it at Chris. Everyone was laughing. You hugged Scarlett and checked if her head was okay, even though you knew that it was made of Styrofoam. 

~Clip 4~

The whole cast was outside in the freezing cold, wrapped up in multiple layers of clothes. Even though you were in more coats and jumpers (sweaters) than anyone else, you were still cold. Scarlett noticed this and arms out to you, you grinned at her before shuffling into her arms and resting your head on her chest. It was a lot warmer in her arms. You didn't see it at the time, as your eyes were closed, but a wide smile spread across Scarlett's face and Chris (Evans) wiggled his eyebrows at her.

~Clip 5~

You were carrying a camera around set, the part that wouldn't give away any spoilers, and hid around a corner. You waited for someone to walk past. A few minutes of waiting your first victim appeared.

"BOO!" You shouted. Scarlett screamed and covered her head and you burst out laughing. Uncovering her head she glared at you with a slight hint of amusement in her eyes.

"You've just started a war. I'll get you back, Y/L/N." Scarlett smirked before walking off.

~Clip 6~

Scarlett turned on her phone and started to record. "Y/N is a lightweight," She started, "Just a small sip of alcohol and she's already woozy." Scarlett laughed. She turned the camera around and the cast waved. "You might be wondering where Y/N is, let me show you." Scarlett made her way to the backdoor and walked outside. The camera pointed at your sleeping body in the grass, outside. A small glass beside you. Scarlett chuckled and Chris (Hemsworth) went to retrieve you. Your limp body in his arms as he carried you back inside, bridal style.

~Clip 7~

You were dancing and singing with Scarlett; big smiles on your faces as you stared at each other, screaming lyrics. You danced to the beat until someone turned the music off. You and Scarlett stared at Chris (Evans) before looking at each other with devilish glints in your eyes. Chris saw this and started to run away, you and Scarlett chasing after him. The next time the camera was on you, Chris was on his stomach and you were sat on his back while Scarlett laid across his legs, as he begged for you to let him go.