Chapter 1

"What's your name?"

After a round of examining, sniffing, and questioning, the doctor finally made a diagnosis: Xiao Wangye suffered a head injury after he fell into the lotus pond, was overwhelmed with fright, and he temporarily suffered amnesia.

At the moment, Xiao Wangye did not remember anything. While sipping a bowl of porridge, he asked the servant who was attending him.

"Wangye, this slave is named Xiao Dong. Xiao Dong, has been serving you since a very young age." Xiao Dong's eyes were red, and his eyes looked like they were about to burst into tears.

"Enough, enough, I can't even remember my own name, how can I remember if you were Xiao Dong or Xiao Xi?" Xiao Wangye waved impatiently.

He heard from Liu Bo that he was named Dongfang Hao Ye, was the sixth prince of Wen Kingdom, the most favored youngest son of the Late Emperor and the Empress Dowager, also he currently was the nation's favorite young prince- Jing Qinwang.

Xiao Dong said, "Wangye, it's the Dong of the word 'Dongtian' (winter), not the Dong of east."

Dongfang Hao Ye nodded indifferently, drained the bowl of porridge with a grunt and reached out, "Another bowl!"

The red-eyed Xiao Dong continued to serve him porridge.

Dongfang Hao Ye laid on the bed and rubbed his painful forehead, his mind was blank. The strange thing was, though he obviously did not remember anything, he didn't feel uneasy. On the contrary, there was a kind of relaxed feeling. This house also brought a faint sense of familiarity, it seemed that he did live here before.

"Wangye, Xiao Wangye." Xiao Dong, who went out to get more porridge, ran back empty-handed.

"Why so panicked?" What about his porridge? Dongfang Hao Ye was not happy.

"Wangye, Wangfei has come back."

"Wangfei? What Wangfei?"

"Of course it's your Wangfei."

What? He had a Wangfei? Had he married?

Dongfang Hao Ye was astonished, then he shook his head. He remembered that many people of Wen Country married early, and it was very common to be married at the age of fifteen or sixteen. It was not surprising that he, a 19-year-old prince, already had a wife.

Huh? How did he know that he is 19 years old this year? No one told him just now. Xiao Wangye looked up thoughtfully.

"Wangye, Wangfei must be so worried about you, to come back here after just arriving at Ming Country." Xiao Dong said.

Ming Country was another major country adjacent to the Wen Country. Located in the north of Wen, it was a powerful and prosperous country, its strength should not be underestimated. But.. Why did his wangfei go to Ming?

Xiao Wangye was doubtful, "Is she a Ming people?"

"Yeah. Wangye, you don't remember but Wangfei's marriage represents the two countries's diplomatic relation, it was a really sensational event of that year."

That year? How many years had they been married?

"What kind of person is she? Is she a very influential figure in Ming?"

"Yeah. Wangfei came from Beitang Palace."

Beitang Palace? This name brought some kind of an impression, but vague.

While Wangye was thinking, Xiao Dong suddenly said, "Wangye, Wangfei has arrived."

Xiao Wangye was startled. So fast? He was not ready yet.