Extra Chapter 1

My Wangfei is a Man extra 1

#1 : Xiao Wangye's First Awakening of Love

Blue sky, white clouds, gentle wind.. and a lazy person.

Dongfang Hao Ye was lying on a branch of a big tree and looking up at the sky in boredom.

Ming and Wen countries weren't so different after all. It was only another country which had an Emperor, a Royal Palace, Palace women, eunuchs...

At first, he thought it would've been a good idea to follow Third Elder Brother to the Ming Country. He thought he could have many delicious food and amusing toys, or perhaps he could find some great adventure. But it all wasn't as he wished.

They came here in peace, then they were to take part in the Autumn Festival, and then they would return in a friendly manner. How boring.

With some difficulties, he could finally get away from the Welcoming Banquet. Dongfang Hao Ye yawned and decided to take a nap here on this big tree, this way those people who were ordered to accompany him couldn't take him back to the hall in the name of learning diplomatic etiquette.

"Chen, is that Gong Jian Yu so good? You like him so much?"

"Hehehe... Yue, are you jealous?"

Eh? Some people were having a conversation? Sounded like a conversation between a man and a woman... This was clearly this little prince's favorite type of gossip!

Dongfang Hao Ye immediately opened his eyes, and parting some of the tree vines he carefully peered down. He saw two figures, one in white while the other in yellow, coming this way and eventually stopping to talk under his tree.

"Hmp! Why would I be jealous over that unworthy guy?" The boy in white clothes said; his voice was cold and clear, like the sound of a stream passing through rocks. So enchanting.

"Still trying to act tough in front of me! If you're not jealous of the person who is going to marry your sister, then why did you trick him with the potion made by Second Brother?"

"It was his own misfortune for being on Second Brother's radar. I was just helping Second Brother."

"Fine if you won't admit it." The girl in yellow clothes had a soft and lively voice, it sounded like a flock of birds. She said charmingly, "You've never had anyone you like, so you don't know anything about liking someone."

The boy didn't say anything, but Dongfang Hao Ye guessed the boy wasn't pleased because then the girl patted him on the shoulder and said with a smile, "Believe me, when you meet someone you like, you'll know."

"I'm not one to be easily liking someone." The boy said coldly, "I only like the strong ones!"

"Admiration is admiration, liking is liking. They're different." The girl adapted an expression as if she was an experienced person and said, "Are you still thinking of finding someone stronger than you to be your wife?"

The boy shrugged, "I haven't thought that far. Anyway, I won't accept an ordinary sort of a person as my life companion."

"Aiya..." The girl sadly sighed, "You're just making people worry, what are we going to do about your future?"

"Don't use such an elderly tone." The boy was amused, though his speech contained a slight disdain, "There's still time 'till you're married, but you already talked like an old lady."

"You!" The girl ranted, "I'm still this fresh and pure, I'm not an old woman."

"Hahaha..." The boy laughed out loud, "In a few years, you will be one."