Chapter 5

WARNING! SEXUAL CONTENTS!

The sky was not yet bright, and the twilight slowly climbed up from the east. In this very early morning, the Jing wangfu suburb mansion welcomed an uninvited guest.

"Open the door! Open the door!"

"Coming, who is it? Wishing to die so early in the morning, huh?" A servant came to open the door, when he saw who it was outside, he jumped, "Wang.. Wangye, why did you come here?"

Dongfang Hao Ye pushed him away and rushed inside, "Yao Yue? Where is Wangfei?"

"Wangfei hasn't woken up yet, in the bedroom.."

Xiao Wangye did not wait for him to finish, he ran towards the main house. Entering the bedroom, he saw Beitang Yao Yue hastily getting up from the bed.

"Yao Yue!" Dongfang Hao Ye shouted, he pounced and crashed into Yao Yue's bosom. The momentum was so great, he knocked Yao Yue who was about to get up, and they both fell onto the bed.

Beitang Yao Yue was very surprised, "Why did you come? What happened so early?"

Xiao Wangye pressed tightly against him, saying nothing. He just kept hugging his waist and buried his face in his chest.

Pressed down onto the bed, Beitang Yao Yue felt uncomfortable, he struggled a little only to feel Dongfang Hao Ye tightened his arms even more, he snorted and said, "My back is breaking."

Dongfang Hao Ye mumbled, "If it broke then it's good."

"What did you say?"

Dongfang Hao Ye looked up and came face-to-face with him, their nose almost touching, "If your back is broken, I can keep you forever."

"What nonsense are you talking about?" Beitang Yao Yue irritatedly frowned.

Dongfang Hao Ye kissed him gently, whispered, "That way you can't leave me and stay with me forever."

"Dongfang Hao Ye!"

Beitang Yao Ye, angered by his puzzling act, finally scolded him. But then he saw Xiao Wangye's eyes were red. Water welled up in those big eyes, turned into two teardrops, then one by one they fell down straight onto his own face and slowly ran down his cheeks.

"You.. you.." Shocked, Beitang Yao Yue stared at him.

After a while his shock receded. Helpless, he slowly said, "What happened to you?"

However he never knew that as he asked this, the dam in Xiao Wangye's heart suddenly broke and he cried louder, "Yao Yue.. Huhuhu.. Yao Yue.."

Seeing him bawling his eyes out, Beitang Yao Yue's fine brows gathered and his red lips tightened into a line, "What's wrong with you? Is someone bullying you?"

Xiao Wangye sobbed, "No. No one bullied me."

"Then what are you crying for?"

"I, I.. Huhu... I miss you..." Xiao Wangye rubbed his face on his shoulder.

Beitang Yao Yue's eyes fell upon the snots and tears on his own clothes, frowning he said, "Alright, don't cry. I've only been gone for a day. In the past, I used to go out for ten days or half a month, but you were not like this."

"I don't remember the past..."

Beitang Yao Yue helplessly said, "Why are you acting like a child? I never knew you could cry like this." Beitang Yao Yue helped him sit on the bed and wiped his tears, "Are you better now?"

Dongfang Hao Ye felt much better now and nodded. In an instant, he felt a little ashamed, to think that he'd lost his composure to such a point as soon he saw Beitang Yao Yue, how embarrassing!