Chapter 3

WARNING! SEXUAL CONTENTS!

Jing wangfu, Yaoyue Building, Xiao Wangye's bedroom.

Stripped! Stripped it all off! Dongfang Hao Ye had stripped off all of his clothing and jumped onto the large bed.

Beitang Yao Yue was covered in a thin layer of sweat, and his light honey-colored skin was tinted with a slight pinkish blush, looking very mouthwatering. Because he felt unbearably hot, he had already shed his layers of clothing himself, exposing his slender body and the two red spots on his chest.

Gulp! Dongfang Hao Ye stared and swallowed loudly, the sound surprised himself.

"Uh.. So hot. Why is it so hot?" Beitang Yao Yue unconsciously murmured, and he twisted and turned.

Xiao Wangye's eyes narrowed, awed by such an inviting scene. His eyes wandered over the beautiful face, the slender neck, the alluring clavicle and the trembling chest, and finally came to the thing on the deepest part of his groin.

Dongfang Hao Ye felt his head buzzed and heated as if something exploded and there was a hot liquid slowly running down his nose. He wiped it and found out he was bleeding from his nose.

He.. He actually saw a semi-nude body of a man and got nosebleed? Unbelievable! Was he born a cut-sleeve?

"Ngh?" Beitang Yao Yue groaned, his body was writhing on the bedspread.

Xiao Wangye could no longer hold it, he'd already nose-bled, this time he was not a man. He pounced like a wolf preying on a sheep.

"Huh? You.. what are you doing?" Beitang Yao Yue glowered but his voice was weak, it only added a coquettish quality.

Beitang Yao Yue's senses were still working, but his body approached Hao Ye without his consent.

"Yao Yue, Yao Yue. Dear, beloved wife." Dongfang Hao Ye was like a wolf in heat. He showered his face with kisses, his hands nimbly stripped him completely bare.

"You.. you can't do this. Don't be.. uh, a fool.."

Xiao Wangye paid no heed. A delicious meal was in front of him, if he didn't devour it then he was a fool!

Xiao Wangye was getting hotter, his one hand embraced Yao Yue, his other hand grabbed his stiff manhood and rubbed it several times. Beitang Yao Yue was immediately overwhelmed and moaned.

"Ahh... you, what did you give me.. what had I eaten.. ahh.." Beitang Yao Yue panted, his face blushed, his eyes watered, his hands and feet completely tangled with Dongfang Hao Ye's. He struggled but in vain.

"Fuchun Powder, the Emperor gave me." Xiao Wangye did not hesitate to betray the Emperor.

Beitang Yao Yue knew the Fuchun Powder was terrible, still he was shocked and bit his lips. He glared and said grudgingly, "Today, you can have your ways. Consider me.. unlucky.. ahh!"

Xiao Wangye bit into a pink point on his chest, "Beloved Wife, I won't make you feel unlucky.. Uh, I'll treat you well. I really like you.. really like..."

Beitang Yao Yue's whole body shuddered then he stopped struggling, letting him do anything he wanted to do. After some time, he seemed to succumb to his own desires, raising his arms to cling to his neck.

Xiao Wangye was overjoyed, he almost forgot his own last name. Immediately he held him tighter, and his lower body was ready to make a move into his darkest spot..

"Ah.. hah, ah.. Beloved Wife, you're too tempting. I.. I can't hold it anymore.."

Long afterwards, Dongfang Hao Ye was eventually exhausted, laying on top of Beitang Yao Yue's body as if he'd gone dead. "Ngh.. " Beitang Yao Yue heaved a sigh, his legs slid down from his waist.