Chapter 7

"Oough..."

Dongfang Hao Ye vomited outside the carriage, while Beitang Yao Yue patted him on the back, "Really, you know you'd be sick, why did you want to ride back in the carriage? Riding on horseback would be faster."

Xiao Wangye leaned weakly against him, when their whole entourage halted, Xiao Dong immediately handed him clear water.

Xiao Wangye's watery eyes glanced at Beitang Yao Yue, inwardly complaining that he did not understand his own mind; it was not that he wanted to arrive at the wangfu late, but he wanted to lie on his lap. Who knew just within a dozen miles on the carriage, and after vomiting three times, they had not arrived yet.

"Yao Yue, won't you let me hug..."

Beitang Yao Yue was instantly annoyed, "Shut up!"

Xiao Wangye grimaced, then he stood up and climbed back into the carriage, "If we rode the horses, we'll be arriving at the capital early. I know that Yunchu is fast, but we don't have to be back so early."

"Do you want to stay at the suburb mansion and not come back?"

"It's not that." Xiao Wangye hugged him and whispered into his chest, "There are many things at the wangfu, so annoying. Living with you at the other mansion was so comfortable."

Beitang Yao Yue pushed him away, "Don't hold too tight."

"What's the matter?"

Beitang Yao Yue glared, "If you hold too tight, I'll throw up."

Xiao Wangye grinned, "If you won't let me hug you, then you hug me."

"... All right."

Seeing that Beitang Yao Yue's face was sickly-yellow, his heart softened, he then held Yao Yue's hands in his.

The carriage began to wobble again, Xiao Wangye closed his eyes and felt Beitang Yao Yue's cool hands started to gently rub his forehead, he slowly relaxed.

Truth was, Dongfang Hao Ye didn't want to come back, if possible he wanted to live at the other mansion with Beitang Yao Yue. But he knew that some things just could not be avoided.

Damn Nangong Liu Jian, giving him such a job was a mistake.

Though the carriage was slow and the travel was bumpy, in the evening they arrived home at last.

Dongfang Hao Ye thought Liu Bo would welcome them with prepared bath water and dinner, but when he got down from the carriage, he saw the Wangfu was surrounded by Imperial Guards.

"What's the matter" Dongfang Hao Ye's bleary eyes immediately sobered. Beitang Yao Yue's expression darkened too, and followed him into the gate.

Liu Bo hurriedly came out and said with a lowered voice, "Wangye, you came back."

"What's happened?"

"This morning, the Second Prince brought a large number of guards to surround the Wangfu. They said.. they wanted to..."

"What do they want?"

Liu Bo glanced at Beitang Yao Yue, "They said they were to capture Wangfei!"

"What?" Dongfang Hao Ye was shocked, "What's going on? Why didn't you send someone to report to me in advance?"

Liu Bo replied, "It was too late. The Second Prince had surrounded the whole Wangfu, even pigeons cannot fly out."

Dongfang Hao Ye looked at Beitang Yao Yue, seeing his face frozen, he quickly grasped his hand, "Don't worry, I'll handle everything."