Chapter 6

WARNING! SEXUAL CONTENTS!

"Why are you not moving?" Beitang Yao Yue could not help but growled.

He was filled to the gills by Dongfang Hao Ye, he could feel his burning hot and hard steel only mildly rubbing his inner wall. Gradually the itching became intolerable, he actually looked forward to being pumped, Dongfang Hao Ye was still and motionless.

"Uhh.. Yao Yue, I can't move.. My lower back hurts, my bum hurts, and my foot hurts..."

Beitang Yao Yue was almost angered to death, "Didn't you insist on doing it? You, you.. Why is your foot hurt?"

He was most probably lightheaded, to be asking such an unimportant question.

"My foot is swollen..." Dongfang Hao Ye swallowed his next sentence, afraid to anger him. He'd tried to move once, but he just could not.

"Yao Yue, what to do? I can't seem to move my waist..."

Beitang Yao Yue, whose arousal had just risen, was exasperated, he groaned, "What can I do?"

"I can't.. Yao Yue, how about.. maybe if you move..." Dongfang Hao Ye made a suggestion.

"You..." Beitang Yao Yue panted, "You pull out of me."

"No, I don't want to! I'll do it, I'll do it..." Dongfang Hao Ye embraced him tighter, refusing to let him go, and tried to go deeper in.

"Yao Yue, I moved, I moved. But I'm really hurting..." He was extremely hurting.

Beitang Yao Yue swore inwardly, but 'when riding a tiger, it's hard to get off'. The little sip he'd had just now only left him feeling empty, now he felt like he was hovering above the clouds and could not get enough.

Beitang Yao Yue fought for a while, but finally he could not bear the torture. Holding Dongfang Hao Ye, he gently turned their position over. With both arms as props he straddled Dongfang Hao Ye, then took a deep breath and started moving slowly.

"Ah.. hah.. Yao Yue, you're so wonderful, so good..." Xiao Wangye's hands supported Beitang Yao Yue's butt cheeks, he mindlessly groaned.

Beitang Yao Yue who sat above him, driven by his own desires, gradually got the hang of it. This actually felt much better than when Dongfang Hao Ye just randomly thrust in him. Quickly, he found the erogenous zone which made himself happiest, aiming his hips he impaled himself right on it, and couldn't hold back the moan. His whole body softened.

"Yao Yue, you're so good. I like you very much, like you very much..."

As if spellbound, Xiao Wangye opened his eyes and saw Beitang Yao Yue's handsome face right in front of him.

His eyes were closed, his long and thick eyelashes fluttered like butterfly wings, his dark hair stuck to his sweat-condensed cheeks, his eyebrows knitted; he was biting his lips and breathing heavily. He looked both pained and intoxicated.

Beitang Yao Yue was wearing out, but Dongfang Hao Ye's desire showed no sign of receding, he was still hard inside him.

"I don't know either.. uhh.. Yao Yue, move faster, move ahhh..." Dongfang Hao Ye leaned forward and motioned for him not to stop.

"Uhh..." Embarrassed and angry, Beitang Yao Yue glared at him. He was now riding 'the tiger', gritting his teeth he continued to spend his desires.

Long time afterwards, Beitang Yao Yue was overwhelmed by Dongfang Hao Ye's astonishing stamina, he finally gave up his own reluctance. Sitting upright, he reached both hands for support as he leaned backwards, raising his head he started to rock harder. His silky black hair swung back and forth behind his graceful neck. He looked particularly bewitching.