Chapter 4

The next morning came bringing the Emperor's summon when Xiao Wangye hadn't even woken up yet, yawning he changed clothes then staggered into the Palace. The Emperor had just came down from the court, and as usual they met at the Imperial Study Room.

"Hahaha, Younger Brother, you did a good job, you've got him last night, right?" The Emperor asked with a smile as soon as he saw him.

"Hehe, thanks to Elder Brother's blessings." Xiao Wangye returned the smile. He knew that the Emperor was bored, so he looked for him.

The Emperor was proud, "Getting the Fuchun Powder from Beitang Yao Hui was a little awkward."

"Beitang Yao Hui? Yao Yue's Second Brother?" Xiao Wangye was surprised.

"Yeah." The Emperor's eyes twinkled with excitement, "Hao Hao, you've done it. Now you've grown up. Come, tell this Elder Brother, what you did to get him."

"Cough, cough." Dongfang Hao Ye coughed twice and said, "Emperor, you are the leader of the nation, you're burdened by national affairs and responsibilities. This child's private affair is not worth mentioning."

"I still have one bottle of Fuchun Powder, should I send it to Beitang Yao Yue then?" The Emperor looked annoyed.

"Hehe, what can't I share with Elder Brother? After all this is all thanks to Elder Brother's blessing." Xiao Wangye immediately laughed flatteringly, then he explained what happened. In his heart he rejoiced that they were not talking under the desk, otherwise he wouldn't be able to stand with his legs.

The Emperor understood that they were now a 'harmonious husband and wife', with satisfaction he said, "Good, good. Today, you stay in the Palace and accompany me for lunch."

Hearing this, Xiao Wangye's face immediately crumpled. Today was the first day after he'd been intimate with Yao Yue, he wanted to hurry home and pleased Yao Yue, showering him with affection.

The Emperor saw his mind by his expression, smacked his head once, he smiled, "Actually you don't want to stay because you want to see your wife's face, right?"

"No, I don't." Xiao Wangye puffed up his chest, said, "It's only lunch, isn't it. Elder Brother, I'll accompany you."

"Forget it, forget it. You want to go home, so go home. I see your mind has already wandered home." The Emperor waved, then got up to leave the room.

Xiao Wangye followed him out. Suddenly the Emperor laughed and said, "Actually, this is good. Now that you're already a loving couple, and have already slept together, with a little more hard work, soon you will have a son with Beitang Yao Yue. When the rice is already cooked, you won't have to worry he'll run away and break our Wen Country's relation with Ming Country... Hao Hao, what's the matter with you? Why are you looking at me like that?"

Xiao Wangye was taken aback and aggrieved, "Elder Brother, are you in good health recently? Are you tired? Are you unwell?"

"What's wrong? I'm very well." The Emperor was puzzled.

Xiao Wangye was even more sad, he pulled The Emperor's hand and cried, ".. Elder Brother, you said my head was not well. But you look at yourself.. if you feel unwell, don't be stubborn, your body is worth more than million golds, please take care of yourself. Huhu.."

"What in the world are you talking about?" The Emperor frowned, "If you have something to say, don't be so ambiguous."

"Huhu.. " Xiao Wangye was extremely upset, "Elder Brother, are you out of your mind? Don't scare me.. My Yao Yue is a man, how would he bear me a son? Elder Brother, how can't you differentiate men and women? Huhu.. Elder Brother.."