Chapter 13

Dongfang Hao Ye took Xiao Dong wandering around the bustling streets of Yaojing.

Today, the servant maids of the Wangfu had been collecting his old clothes and found a piece of paper from one of its pockets, because they didn't know what the paper was for, they asked his advice.

Dongfang Hao Ye saw the words, "Yinxing Street, eastern corner, Liu Family Shop"; tilting his head he pondered, and then remembered that this was the address left by Yang Qing Yi.

These past days he had no time, but remembering that he'd shared a path with that Yang Qing Yi, he then came up with the idea to take a stroll and see him.

Ming and Wen Countries were located in one big country land, coexisted peacefully for more than two decades by helping each other with government and military strength. At this time, Ming's troubles came from within it as Lingzhou rebelled. However Yaojing was not affected by the war, it was still very lively and prosperous.

Ming Country stretched from the lands of Fan on the north to the west of Lingzu, its people's cultural atmosphere was very open, and the national ideology was liberal. As the capital of a country, Yaojing was always prospering. Even in this period of tension, the market was still very lively and streets were crowded, maybe because the new year was approaching.

Walking along the streets, Dongfang Hao Ye could not help being excited. Growing up, he was always locked up inside the Palace, with the occasional permission to slip out. Later he was titled a Wangye, but was dumped with many duties so he had very little time to go shopping. So at this time, he was like a bird out of its cage, and was excited to fly.

He bought a pile of candies, chestnuts, rice cakes, and other snacks. Xiao Wangye was enjoying himself. Xiao Dong looked at both Xiao Wangye's hands that were full of stuff; he sighed.

They wandered all over the streets and eventually came to the Yinxing Street. Liu Family Shop was actually a pharmacy shop; it was not big but when Dongfang Hao Ye asked, people immediately told him.

As soon as the two entered the door, they could smell the faint scent of medicinal herbs. Inside the shop was dim, quiet and looked ancient.

The shopkeeper welcomed them and asked, "Is this Master looking for some medicine?"

Xiao Wangye quickly swallowed the candy in his mouth, said, "I came to find someone."

"We have a small number of staff here, who is it that you're looking for?"

"I'm looking for Yang Qing Yi."

The shopkeeper glanced at him politely, and said, "Qing Yi is not here at the moment. Would you tell me who you are, so I can tell him when he's back?"

Dongfang Hao Ye frowned, hesitating to tell him his name. Suddenly a clear voice came from behind him.

"Old Zhao, I asked Brother Yang to give me some prescription some time ago. Is it done?" A man of teen-age opened the curtain and walked in.

Xiao Wangye's eyes brightened, this little shop seemed to be shrouded in lights all of a sudden.

The young man was not yet adult, only looked about nineteen or eighteen. He was wearing an ordinary light blue robe with a long coat, without a lined jacket.

He was very handsome, built, tall, his posturing straight, and full of youthfulness. He had a pair of dark and smart-looking eyes, and his smiling lips made him look friendly.

Dongfang Hao Ye didn't know why, but when he saw him he had a good impression of the man, and couldn't help staring.

"Young Master Yan, it's already prepared and waiting for you to pick it up." The shopkeeper said. Then he returned to the counter, took out a packet of medicine and handed it to the boy, "You didn't come to the shop these days, the medicine was left here and would have been forgotten."