Chapter 43: Peace.

-Meanwhile-

Izuku slammed his fist on the table. He was going crazy! Those bastards had the audacity to take you again!! To think that he was confident he could protect you... BUT HE COULDN'T. "Where could she be...?!" He mumbled.

Leo was watching this, watching Izuku throw a fit. He wasn't concerned on where you could be, he was more concerned on what Izuku would do once he had you in his clutches.

*BANG*!

Leo flinched at the loud soud, and soon realised that the sound came from Bakugou who was on another room, he must be growing impatient and is itching to find you. Leo turned to Shouto, who was quietly reading all of the paperwork, but he had a different vibe to him... And it was scaring Leo.

An instinct was tellling Leo that they were dangerous, and that... this wasn't normal. But he wouldn't make a move until he had a basic proof. Something was telling him that he shouldn't be worried about where you are, but more worried about these people finding you.

'Y/n... I hope your safe... I have a bad feeling about them...' He thought. He got up and sighed, a letter soon caught his eye, he raised an eyebrow and opened it. His eyes widen, it was a letter of your whereabouts. He quickly put the letter back in the envelope, but froze as soon as Shouto noticed him.

"What are you holding there Leo?" Shouto asked, he had a calm tone in his voice but it gave Leo goosebumps. "Oh uh... It's um..." He stuttered, Shouto raised an eyebrow and took the letter away from Leo's hands. He scanned it and soon gave Leo a glare, "I was about to umm... Check if the information was true. You can't be so sure if its true..." Leo says, it was an excuse and he was hoping that Shouto would buy it, but he didn't reply and only turned away from him.

'Fuck...' Leo thought.

-Meanwhile-
You stretched your arms as you woke up. You only had been here for 2 days and you enjoyed every minute, hours... Every bit of it! Being with your father made you feel safe and relaxed... It would break your heart if someone tried to take this away from you.

You got out of bed and went out to look for your father. "Goodmorning Y/n." Your father says as he places a kiss on your forehead. You let out a small giggle, "Goodmorning Dad..." You replied. "What's for breakfast?" another voice says, followed by a yawn. 'Right... This man, Barbatos, is also here.' You thought and sighed. 

He was weird, weird but okay..?? Weird but also comforting?? You really can't picture what vibe he was giving you. "Oh... We're out of eggs..." Your father mumbled, "Great! this is a good time to go outside and get some fresh air Reverse." Barbatos commented. 

Your father didn't reply, "Come on! We're at a town that isn't crowded, there's no way they can find us." Barbatos reassured him, "...Alright." Your father replied, "Where are we going?" You asked, "We're going to the grocery store near here, it's just a few blocks away." Barbatos replied, you nodded. 

The three of you were about to leave until Barbatos remembered something, "Oh shit! I forgot the money I stole from people passing by the last time we went out... Let me go grab it and add it to our budget.".

"Let's just meet at the grocery store." Your father told him, he nods and soon both of you headed to the grocery store. The grocery store made a *Ding!* sound as soon as both of you went in. Your father grabbed a cart, "Dad, I'll go look for the eggs and meat, you can go to the vegetable section." You suggested, "Alright, we can meet up at the cashier or at the vegetable section." Your father replied, you nodded and soon started to look for the aisle for eggs and meat. 

You looked around, 'The grocery store seems a little crowded...' You thought. You didn't pay attention to what was infront of you and soon bumped into someone. You let out a groan as you fell to your butt. "Sorry about that..." You spoke out and looked up. Your eyes widen, It was Izuku. 

Izuku lets out a gasp as soon as he noticed you, his eyes... His eyes looked like he had finally found his salvation. You soon got up, "Izuku..?" You muttured. "Y/n...!" He replied and quickly embraced you tightly, "I'm so happy... So glad..." He mumbled. He soon pulled away and grabbed your wrist, you furrowed your eyebrows. 

"Wha- Izuku it hurts... Where are you taking me?" You asked, "What do you mean?? I'm saving you Y/n!" He replied. "What?! Saving me from who?!" You tried removing his hand on your wrist, "From him! You dangerous father!" You looked at him with your eyes widen, 'He's saving me... From what?' You thought.