Chapter 19:Lets be Friends.

"I was just... Umm..."
"You were lost again weren't you?"
Eri blushes and nods.
"You can go with us,were heading towards her room." Overhaul says,looking at you.
"Well okay..." Eri replied.

The three of you got inside your room,"This is where you'll be staying." He says.
You quietly looked around,suddenly Overhaul gets a phone call.
He didn't hesitate to leave the room,now you were left alone with the little girl.
"Soo.. what's your name?" You asked,
"I'm Eri." She replied,while sitting on your bed. You sat beside her,"Well nice to meet you,I'm Y/n L/n"
"That's.. a pretty name." She smiled,
"So cute..." You mumbled enough for her to hear,she lightly blushes.
"So what's your quirk? Mine is healing."
"Well... Its uhm.. rewinding someones body to their past state."
"Really?? So its like similar to healing huh?" You chuckled,
"Y-Yeah... I guess."

(Please do not hesitate to correct me about Eri's quirk,I will gladly change it if I'm wrong.)

-Dabi's POV-
"Ughh.. prison is so boring... Theres nothing to do!! Uuggghhhh" Toga says while falling flat on the floor.
I only kept quiet,I thought of Y/n... Where was she? Is she safe? Thanks to her small heal,my injury healed very well even if it was not fully finished.

Has she forgiven me? Is she doing well? Those are my question that can never be answered... If only they weren't early then... I could've restored our friendship....

I sigh,the only thing I could do now is think of a plan to escape.

-Bakugou's POV-
I lay on my couch,thinking about what happened. If only I realized sooner that it wasn't her... Could she be here right now?

I sigh,my mind has been exploding with thoughts ever since she was kidnapped... I... Missed her scent,her voice,her... Smile,even if most of the time we'd argue.... Wait does this mean I like her?

My eyes widen at the thought. I suddenly got up.
"Fuck..." I mumbled and blush.

-Back To You-
You and Eri became close quickly,both of you talked about novels,anime,and all kinds of things.
"I don't know Eri... I feel like Overhaul is displeased with me."
"He's just like that when he hears so much about someone... But he'll warm up to you soon." She smiled,
"Thank you Eri."
"No problem." She giggled.
Suddenly there was a knock on the door,"Come in." Eri says,it soon revealed a male,with clock like arrows hair.
"Chrono!" She smiled,"is it time to.."
"Eat. Yes." He replied,soon closing the door.

(Yes,I'm making Chrono and Eri close friends.)
"Lets go?" Eri asked,
"Yeah,I'll be with you soon just wait for me." She nodded and left.

Your bed let out a soft thud as soon as you made contact with it.
You sighed.

-Your POV-
I sighed. I wonder how they are doing right now.... Everyone... I'm worried about them. I just... Feel so useless. Escaping isn't even an option,I don't know where we are,what their quirks are so I can't make any moves...
Ugh what the fuck am I even doing?! Being friendly with my kidnappers?! Real nice Y/n...
Ughh... I'll just examine for now before making any movements.

If only dad was here... He'd know what to do...
I wonder how dad is doing in prison...
I really miss them....

I grunt and got up. I guess its time to eat.

Hello everyone!! Christmas is almost near I might make a special whahaha thats all thank you for reading!!