Chapter 39: Obsession.

THIS IS A LONG CHAPTER IM BLESSING YOU WITH A LONG CHAPTER.

"Shinsou...?" You spoke out,Shouto gives Shinsou a glare. Shinsou's grip on your wrist tightens, "Let her go,can't you see she's uncomfortable with your grip?" Shouto spoke out. Shinsou only gave Shouto a glare.

"What the hell is this guy planning...?" Shinsou thought. He felt uneasy about leaving you to him, Shinsou was about to pull you to him, Shouto notices this and grabs your other wrist.

You were confused on what the fuck is happening. "Uhmm... Guys..?" You spoke out, "Y/n, How long have you known him?" Shinsou asked, "Y/n, why are you with him?" Shouto asks.

"I've known Shouto for almost a year and I just met Shinsou when I was jogging. Why are you both asking me?" You asked,confused. They soon looked at each other in disapproval, 'I don't like this guy.' They both thought in sync.

Shinsou's phone soon started ringing. Shinsou slowly let you go, "I guess your duty calls huh?" You commented, Shinsou nods. "Lets talk later Y/n." He says while glancing at you, "Sure, becareful on your way back." You smiled at him.

Shinsou soon left, you turned to Shouto, "Should we head inside?" You asked, he nods.
Both of you soon went to the apartment.

"Here." You spoke out while walking up to Shouto,you gave him the hot tea. "Its really pouring outside..." You mumbled while staring out the window. "Why... we're you hanging out with him?" Shouto asks, "Excuse me?" You asked a little confused.

"I don't think he's a nice guy, I'm getting bad vibes from him." He replied, You raised an eyebrow, "He's a nice guy, you just haven't met him well enough yet."

"You should stay away from him." He says, "What?? Shouto,he's the one who helped me andlet me stay with him when I escaped... Besides whats up with the two of you?? Do you guys have any bad blood or...?" You asked.

"No its just... Promise me you'll becareful around him." He says while in the eye. "Well alright..." You replied. "The rain is pouring really hard so you could sleep here if you want. I'll go grab you some blankets." You added, he nods.

-Time Skip-
-Shouto's POV-
I slowly open her door,trying to be as quiet as I can. I quietly walk up to her.

I stared at her facial features,she was so beautiful... The moonlight highlighted her beauty. I went closer to her face, I stared at her soft lips,how badly kiss them. Her pretty eyelashes...

She was so beautiful... And so perfect. Her scent filled my senses... No matter how wrong this was... I'm sure she'd understand... right? 

She'd understand why I'm doing this why I want to keep her away from other men... I want to keep her safe. I wanted her to be mine... But I had to be patient... I had a lot of rivals. 

I cup her face gently, caressing her lips gently... I wish to kiss these one day... 

Suddenly she groans, I flinch and quickly pull my hand away. She only turned to the other side of her bed, I let out a sigh of relief. I should stop this, I don't want to get caught by her...

-2nd Person POV- 

-Time Skip-
You let out a yawn as you get out of your bedroom,you walk up to the living room and see Kirishima watching tv and Denki playing something in his nintendo switch.

"Where's Shouto?" You asked, "Oh him? He was awake when we came home about 5 in the morning. He quickly left." Denki replied.

Suddenly,the show gets cut off and the words 'Emergency News' were on the screen. "This just in,the hero called 'Tomorrow',the one who can see bits of the future,had gotten crushed by a building that collapsed. After getting him out of the building,he managed to survive and kept whispering something over and over again. Sadly,he was dead on arrival at the hospital. What exactly happened that made the building collapse? Joe?" The woman on the TV says.

The screen soon goes to the sight of where the incident happened,a few heroes were there. Including Hawks who was getting interviewed and Deku who was helping civilians in the background.

Your heart dropped,He... Was dead? The Hero? Something about this made you feel uneasy... Like this incident was all planned.

"Ah Yes Marie,I'm here where it all happened,along with the winged Hero Hawks,Hawks could you tell us what happened here?" The reporter,Joe,asks and soon hands his mic to Hawks. Hawks's wings were beggining to become smaller,you could see his feathers working in the background.

"I... Honestly it all happened so fast. When Tomorrow and I were passing by a building,we heard a loud bang from inside the building, and the building came falling apart. We seperated because the civilians started panicking,we prioritized them first. When I saved civilians that were inside the building I started looking for him." He says.

You sat there,your mind going wild,does this have something to do with him warning you...? "As soon as I saw him,I called out for him. I was about to walk up to him but then a piece of the building fell on him. I was about to run up to him but I felt someone watching so I looked up and saw a figure,I couldn't tell what it was... I think this was all planned. Then Tomorrow started... saying something over and over again. Something along with the lines of 'I feel sorry for you'... 'Watch out for them'... Is he okay?? Did he get to the hospital safely??" Hawks asks.

"I'm sorry but... He was dead on arrival." The reporter says, Hawks's eyes widen. He lets out a deep sigh,trying to hold back his emotions.

That was it,your heart dropped. You soon turned pale, did he die because of you? No... This is all a coincidence.... Right...?

"Well there you have it everyone... Our beloved hero has passed away... To pay your respects..." The audio fades away, you couldn't hear or understand anything. The only thing you focused on was your fear and guilt.

"/N... Y/n..!" Kirishima spoke out, you quickly snap out of your thoughts, "H-Huh..??" Denki pouts, "You look pale,is it because of the news? Don't worry Y/n... Being a hero has its dangers so.... Besides don't worry your pika pika man will protect you!" He says proudly.

"Oh come on Denki I'm sure she'd want someone as manly as me!" Kirishima says. You let out a small chuckle as the two start to have a small argue.

-Time Skip-
You let out a small sigh,you couldn't sleep well last night. With what happened,you couldn't get it off your mind.

You were walking in an alleyway, you went outside because of the lack of ingridients at home.

Suddenly a black and purple mist that looked like a portal appeared infront of you. You stopped your tracks, that mist looked familiar...

"Kurogiri... Where did you even take us??" Shigaraki asks, "Are you sure he even knows our destination?" Overhaul asks. Your eyes widen at the sight. It was Shigaraki and Overhaul.