Chapter 27:The Letter

Your eyes flutter open,instead of meeting sunshine,you were met with Shinsou's peaceful sleeping face. Again.
His arm wrapped around your waist,"Gyaaahh!! You're here again!!" You screamed and sat up.

This was the third time he slept next to you,since he was a detective,he sometimes comes home late at night to the point he's tired that he can't even think about anything instead of one thing,Sleep.

His eyes slowly swing open,"Ughh... Oh shit I'm here again..." He mumbled while sitting up.
"Oh whatever I need sleep..." He says, pulling you back to bed again,
"You do know you could just sleep next to me until they pick me up."
"Don't wanna... I have a man's pride and I'm sleeping on the couch. You sleep on my bed."
"Man's pride my ass! Sleep on the couch... Psshh I bet that you're gonna do this again."
He chuckled,
"Fine.. just let me sleep for a little while."
"Sure just get your heavy arm off me,I'm making breakfast. Be sure to be fully awake when its done."
"Yes mom." He teased,
You rolled your eyes and lightly smacked his shoulder.

-Shinso's POV-
I watched on the corner of my eye as she walks away,I'm.... Getting really used to this.
I'm getting used to her presence here to the point that I can sleep peacefully around her...
I'm getting used to the smell of her cooking every morning.
And... I'm getting used to the warmth I embrace everynight.

But I frown as I remember that I had to hand her over,I guess I'll enjoy this while it lasts. I sighed and took a quick nap.

-Meanwhile-
Izuku sighs as he sits down,there were alot of f that he didn't know which to read. Most of them were just useless information while the others.... Well they were fake.

"I'm getting tired of reading all their bullshit!" Bakugou says and throws the pile of letters in the air.
"Well bare with it,besides its for Y/n." Shouto says,
"Shut up you half n half asshole."
Shouto didn't reply,since he didn't have the energy to argue with Bakugou today.

Izuku was dying to have you in his arms,its been months since the incident... If this went any further,he would really think he'd lose his sanity.

He looked as the letter beside him,'From: Hitoshi Shinsou.'
'Shinsou? Isn't he the one I fought back in UA..?' He thought and out of curiosity,he opened it.

Dear The Top Three,
I don't really know how to start this report of letter but I just wanted to let you know that I found Y/n,she was sleeping in the dumpster. I think she escaped from them on her own... If you'd like you can come here in Blue Hills. You can find me in the KNY Police Station. Just ask them about me and you can contact me there.
-Sincerely,
Hitoshi Shinsou.
(Mini note:
The adress were just random. And yizz Kimetsu No Yaiba :>

Izuku jolted up from his seat,"I... I found her..." He mumbled,the two turned to him.
"What?" They both said in sync. "Why the fuck are you copying me Half n' Half bastard?!"
"I said it a bit faster than you did."
"Oh shut up with your bullsh-"
Izuku cuts off Bakugou."I FOUND HER!!" He shouted at the top of his lungs.
"WAIT WHAT?!?" Bakugou says,surprised.
Shouto sat there with his eyes wide open in disbelief.
"She's in Blue Hills!" Izuku says with delight,a rush of relief and happiness rushes into to him.