Chapter 7:His sudden visit.

'Aahh.. in the end he stayed at my house' You thought,
"Well those are the only male clothes I could find so.. I'm sorry if its not much."
"Its fine." He says,trying to dry his hair using a towel.
"Sit down,let me dry your hair for you." He did as you told him to. You grabbed your hairblower and went infront of Dabi.
You removed the towel from his head and started drying his hair.
"I didn't know your hair is soft! Wait did you use my shampoo??"
"Yeah,is there something wrong with that?"
"Nope" You giggled,

The rain was starting to pour harder.
"You could sleep on the couch." You suggested.
"Are you sure?" He asks,
"Yep,besides it looks like the rain won't stop soon... I'll go get you a pillow and a blanket."
And soon you walked away.

You were beginning to worry about Leonardo,he is a sea dragon after all... You quickly sent him a text and soon looked for a spare blanket and a pillow.

-Time Skip-
-Your POV-
Ugh... What time is it? I can't sleep... With the rain and thunder just scaring me. I'm so worried about Leonardo...I know his quirk is a sea dragon meaning it can manipulate the weather abit...

I checked my phone to see any replies from Leonardo,nothing.
2:47 AM
That late huh...

I sighed and got up,maybe a glass of milk can help me sleep.
I got out of my bedroom and saw Touya sleeping peacefully. Pffftt,he looked like a child,much better than his usual bored expression.

I grabbed a glass cup and poured milk into it.
"*Grunt*" was that Touya?
I went abit closer to him.
(Yo just a mini reminder,y'all know those couches where its seats can extend? Yeah dazz yo couch)
"No..." He whispered.
"I'm sorry.." he added,
I sat next to him,he must be having a bad dream.
I touch his hair lightly,letting my hands feel the softness of his hair.

I was about to let go back to my room but he suddenly held my hand.
"No... Don't leave me..." He whimpered,he was still dreaming.

I wonder what it is he's dreaming about.
"Sshh... I'm here Touya." I spoke out in a smooth tone, I let my hand explore his hair while he grips onto my other hand.

I sighed,and slowly,I was falling asleep.

-Time Skip-
-Touya's POV-
I woke up from my slumber to see Y/n infront of me.
I suddenly realize I was gripping onto her hand. Her other hand was on my hair.

Shit.

What the fuck did I do??
I got up and carried her back into her room.
Is she this careless? Then I guess taking her would be easy....

I laid her onto her bed and soon left.

-3rd Person POV-
After Dabi left,he went straight to the 'League Of Villains'.

After 30 minutes,your door started ringing.

-Izuku's POV-
Is she not home? Wait... Is she still mad at me??
Ah shit... Well I knew I should've bought flowers... WAIT WOULD THAT LOOK LIKE I LIKE HER?? But we just like her as a friend n-not in a romantic way... Yeah... As a friend.. is she really just a friend to me-

My thoughts were cut off by Y/n opening her door revealing her sleepy form with her messy hair. She looked so cute...
Wait did I just think that she's-
"I-Izuku?? Oh god I didn't know you were coming. O o f I should've fixed my hair abit..."
"Its fine" I smiled at her.

"Well.. come in Izuku." With that I went inside.

-3rd person POV-
"Oh~ Looks like someone had fun." Himiko snickered,
"Sooo whose the lucky girl??" She added,
"What?" Touya asked,
"Your clothes dummy! Its different,I didn't know you were also that type of guyy~~ Ohh tell me the juicy details!!"
Touya quickly looked at his clothes,it was what he borrowed from you. He wanted to go out that he didn't manage to get his clothes,
He sighs,
"Its not like that Himiko."

Heeyyyaaaaa thank you so much for da support here you go my children! Hahah thank you for reading!