Chapter 23:Run Away.

-A few moments ago-
"The old man wanted to talk about the plan." Tomura says,Overhaul nodded,
"The heroes are so fond of her,so it wouldn't take long before they'd find us. By the time they find us,we can fully eliminate them with your plan." Tomura added,
(By old man I meant that person from the tv who Tomura talks to idk his name but he old soo... Hahaha please do tell me if you know.)

"Hmm... We are short on members. But by that time, what's gonna happen to Y/n?" Overhaul says.
"She's gonna be useless so we're gonna kill her," Tomura replied,
"...Is what the old man said but I don't want to do that." He added.
"Oh? Why so?" Overhaul asked,
"There's just something about her... And I'm not resting until I find out."
Overhaul chuckled,"Come on don't make up excuses,just say that you've grown fond of her."

Tomura rolled his eyes,"Don't act like you haven't also."
Overhaul was about to say something but they heard a big thud. They quickly ran to where the sound came from,it came from... Y/n's room,as soon as they realized that they ran faster.

The door slammed open revealing you in tears,soon a hint of fear showed in your eyes. You quickly got up and ran to the balcony and jumped.
"Y/N!!" Tomura yelled and ran after you while Overhaul went to an alternate route.

You luckily landed on the bush,you quickly got up and ran,small tears running down your cheek,your mind wasn't calming down,all it told you was... To escape.

You turned around to see Tomura on your tail,your breath hitched and you soon wanted to run faster.
"Y/N!" He yelled,but you didn't bother looking back,as soon as the gate was infront of you,you climbed up,not caring if it scraped your body.

Tomura stopped and watched you go,as rain soon started to pour,
Tomura scowled and set his anger on the first thing he touched,a tree that soon withered away.

-3rd person POV-
"So her whereabouts are still unknown??" Leo asked,Izuku nodded.
"Ahhh fuckk..." Leo mumbled.
"We even reached out for help around all other regions." Shouto says,
"Ugh this is all my fault... I knew she was gonna be caught up in danger but I left her alone,I gave the responsibility to you guys." Leo says,his hair turning slightly blue.

"Calm down,theres no one to blame here,all we have to do is just find her safe and sound." Izuku told him,placing a hand on his shoulder.

Leo removes Izuku's hand from his shoulder,"Shit..." He cursed and quickly ran out.
"Wait! Leo-" Shouto stopped Izuku from chasing after Leo.

As soon as Leo got out of the Police Station,he turned into a sea dragon and flew to god knows where. Rain soon started to come to match his foul mood.

-Your POV-
My body and clothes were drenched from the rain,but I still ran until I found a small shelter.

I was soon on the streets of the town Tomura and I were first teleported. I walked up to the first thing I could sleep on.

A trash can...

It ain't much but its honest work-
Oh fuck it if I become smelly I'm tired as fuck,homeless,freezing,hungry.

I did not think this through,I sighed and got inside a huge trash can and slept.

-Shinso's POV-
"Why do we even have to patrol in this weather? Its raining cats and dogs..." I mumbled,and soon heard a rustle,I turned to where the sound came from.
An alleyway with a single big trash can.

Ah fuck did those kids bully the kittens again? I sighed and walked up to the trash can,as soon as I opened it,my eyes widened.

Heyaaa its January 14 today and its mah bday :> so I wanted to upload a chapter just for mah bday. Thank you so much for everyone who reads this story. Have an amazing day!!😁😁