Chapter 20: Going Insane.

-Izuku's POV-
I must be going insane! Its only been 5 days since we almost got her... I... Really need her.... I really want her back.
I want to go out and get more information... But Iida said I needed rest,I've been active for 3 days straight.
I sighed. I miss her scent. I miss her voice. I miss her smile. I miss her bright eyes that would stare into mine... I miss everything about her,deeply. I Miss Y/n.

Why? Why did they have to steal her from me...

I clenched my fist,anger flowing into me. I'll never forgive them.

-Shouto's POV-
It's been 5 days since we failed to rescue her...
I sigh and sit down on my couch. I'm such a mess.
Where is she? Did they hurt her?!
Only questions pilled onto my head.
I grabbed the cup of water infront of me from a coffee table.

What if... They killed her....?

The water slip away from my hands. My hands trembling at the thought,no... Let's not think like that. Get your shit together Shouto. You'll find her soon...

-3rd Person POV-
Its only been five days but your already best friends with Eri,your also friends with Chrono. Although Overhaul is still abit cold,atleast he was getting abit warmer to you.

Tomura on the other hand... You actually became friends with him, shockingly. There's always some bickering here and there but your on cool terms.

"Wait what the fuck why did I lose?!" You angrily said, you we're playing chess with Tomura. "You keep using the same strategy." He simply replied,
(Yesss I'm making Tomura good at chess,not sure if its really true-)

"I do not!!" You defended yourself.
Tomura lowly chuckled,in his vision you looked quite cute when angry as he's grown used to it.
"Wait did you just chuckle?? Holy shit congrats you have emotions!"
He rolls his eyes,"Whatever..." He mumbled,lightly scratching his neck.
"You really need to stop that habit."
"What habit?"
"You know that scratching thingy on the neck,its not really a good habit..."
He only quietly looked at you,before he could say anything,Chrono barged inside the room.
"Its time to eat." He says,before closing the door.

Tomura stands up,he reaches out his hand to you. "Lets go?"
You nodded,taking his hand.
Both of you got out of the room.
As both of you were walking towards the dining room,you asked Tomura something.
"What's with those gloves? Are they like connected to your quirk?" You looked at him.
He glanced at his gloves before looking back at you,"Its something that helps conceal my quirk."
"Well... What's your quirk?"
"Decay." He simply replied.
"Does it... Like hurt your hand too or is that a dumb question?"
He suddenly stops walking,his eyes widen abit.
".... I don't know." He says, continuing his walk.
"Well okay." You pouted.

-??? Pov-
"So she's the one that's missing?" I asked,carefully looking at the photo my co-worker gave me.
"Yes. The top three heroes are going around asking everyone to find her."
"Must be someone special." I commented,while taking a bite of my chips.

"Well... They did promise money or whatever you want if you find her."
"Whatever I want huh...." I mumbled.
"Yeah,so are you gonna take it?"
I nodded.
"Well good luck,Shinsou." He told me before leaving.

(Happy Thanksgiving even if theres no Thanksgiving here in mah country,I'm making a mini chapter about that,do tell me what you and your family do or like what happens in Thanksgiving in general so I could have an Idea,Thank You!)