Chapter 4: Unexpected meet.

Today was the day you got to hang out with Izuku,you were excited,it was time for you to relax and hang out with brocolliboi anyways.

You wore a cute dress and some heels,you then grabbed everything you needed texted Izuku.

-Brocolliboi-
I'm outside your apartment Y/n.

-You-
Nice,I'll be there deku!

You then locked the door to your apartment and went outside the building to meet Izuku.

"Hey Deku!" You shouted at him,he then walked towards you. He eyes you from top to bottom. He blushes,"Do I look weird??" You ask,"No,you look... cute.. Y/n..." His answered his voice getting quieter and quieter each word.
You chuckled,"lets go then shall we???"
"Y-yeah." He smiles.

-Time Skip-
"Wait... So Bakugou was reckless so he got knocked out first?!"
"Yeah! We told him to be careful but he didn't listen.." Izuku replied,you laughed,
"As expected,he's a genius in fights but always lets his anger take over."
"How do you know that?"
"Deku,I spent a day with that dude,because the Paparazzi was chasing him and he dragged me along." You sighed,
"Oh..." He replied clenching his fists in jealousy.
"Anyways,thank you for inviting me out today Deku." You smiled at him,he blushes.
"N-No problem Y/n!"
*Ring ring!* His phone singed,
"Wait Y/n,I'll just answer this."
"Ok Deku."

-Izuku's POV-
Its Tenya,he better have a good reason for calling right now...
"Hello? Tenya??"
"Izuku,thank god you answered, there's a Nomu creature here, and we need your help! Wait Bakugou don't go straight at him- aaanndd he went straight at him..."
I sigh,"Sure I'll be there quick,where are you guys?"
"I'll send you the location."
With that I hang up.

-3rd person POV-
"Hey so who was it?"
"It was Tenya,and he needs me to defeat another Nomu creature,I'm so sorry for ditching you like this Y/n" He bows in a perfect 90 degree angle- *cough* He just bows.

"Its fine Deku,you don't have to bow,anyways go and save the world!" You smiled at him,
"Thank you Y/n,I'll make it up to you next time!" And with that,he left.

You sighed,"welp time to explore this place alone."

You walked around the mall,going to random clothing shops and thinking about the jokes you could've told Deku,but then you bumped into someone. "O o f,sorry.." You looked up to see Shouto.

"Shouto? what are you doing here?"
"Yuuki contacted me telling me that there'll be a robber here."
"Yuuki? the one who can see bits of the future?"
"Yeah. Wanna help?" He asks,
"Sure!" You smiled.

(Yuuki is just a made up character please don't mind him.)

"Did he say anything on where or when he'll occure?"

"No... but he did say he was a pervert,he was only gonna steal underwear."

You laughed,"There's only one underwear store here so if we wait there then maybe we'll catch him." You grabbed his hand and started walking towards the underwear shop. He lightly blushed.

Both of you were outside the underwear shop,
"Hey Y/n." "Hm?" "How about we act as a couple so it isn't too suspicious? So we just blend with the crowd."
"Blend with the crowd? Shouto your one of the top three." You chuckled,"But sure,lets do it."
He gaves you a small smile.
"You should smile more often." You commented,his eyes widened that soon turned into his regular facial expression.

Both of you walked inside,your demonic side was already thinking of teasing hin with oh such flashy underwear. You smirked just by thinking about it.
You grabbed a lingerie and showed it to him,"How do you think this will look on me?" You smirked at him,he blushes."What-" You cut him off,"I'm just messing with you." You chuckled.

"CATCH HIM!! HE STOLE A BRA!!" The cashier shouted,both of you then ran after him.

Heyaa!! Do you like the new cover?? Tell me in the comments. That's all thank you so much for reading! 💜💖