Chapter 24:Found You.

-Shinso's POV-
My eyes widen at the sight,it was a girl around my age sleeping peacefully inside.
Wait... That face looked familiar...

Oh thats right,Y/n L/n. I smirked,
"I finally found you." I mumbled.
I turned my phone on and called Lucas.

"Hello?" He answered,
"I found her,the one that the top three were looking for." I replied.
"Really?? Damn,then you better get here."
"With this heavy rain? No thanks. Pick me up I'll send you my location."
He sighed,"Fine,I'll be there in a few minutes." And with that,I hung up.

I opened the other door of the trash can and carefully tried to pick her up. (idk how he did it but FANFIC LOGIC)
I took a glance at her face,she was sleeping peacefully.

As soon as I turned around,Lucas was there.
Lucas's car stopped infront of me, He got out of his car with an umbrella.
"So this is her huh... I actually don't see anything special." He says,I didn't reply.

(the car is like 4 seaters sooo) He opened the back door of the car,I carefully placed her down.
As I took a good look,she was slightly shivering so I removed my coat and gave it to her to act as a blanket.

I soon closed the door and entered the seat beside the drivers.
"How did you find her?" Lucas asked,
"I found her sleeping inside a trash can,I thought it was a kitten that was being bullied by kids again."
"Well I guess were gonna have to report this... Ah shit that's going to be a pain since I heard that their office is in a hiatus! But... In the meantime where is she gonna stay?"
He asked,
"She's gonna stay at my place." I simply replied,
"Yeah your place- Wait what?"

-Time Skip-
In the end,Lucas nagged at me,but I still won.

I glance at her,sleeping peacefully in my bed. She must be pretty tired because I moved her from place to place.

"Whats so special about you that the top three are at your feet..." I mumbled,oh well I guess I'll have to wait for her to wake up.

-Meanwhile-
"W-What happened..??" Eri asked,as she walked up to the two,with a scowl on their faces.

Chrono followed behind Eri,
Tomura didn't answer,but instead only ignored them,so did Overhaul.
"I-I heard noises... What happened..? Where's Y/n..??" Eri asked,Tomura looked back at Eri and gave her a cold glare,her breath hitched in surprise and fear. Eri soon looked down,while Tomura continued to storm off.

"Lets leave them for now Eri." Chrono suggested,Eri nodded while worry and fear comes rushing into her mind.
'Y/n... Where are you? What happened...' Eri thought.

-Back To You-
Your eyes slowly open,you got up and looked around,confused.
'Where am I..?? Okay this is definitely not the trash can.' You thought. You were in an apartment,
'ahhh fuck!! I forgot... My baby... Hisachi.. uugghhhh I'm so sorry mommy left you.' You mentally sobbed.

Suddenly,the door infront of you opened,revealing a half naked Shinsou with his hair still wet who came out fresh out of the bathroom.
You lightly blushed at the sight,"Oh,your awake." He says.

(liek dis:

(For more liek explanation on how he looked like please look at the display image at the top  :>)

(For more liek explanation on how he looked like please look at the display image at the top :>)

Hello everyone! I'm sorry if its gonna take me some time to upload its just that school is literally killing me with their shitty schedule.
Well i hope you enjoyed this chapterrr☺️
Ohh and I'm working on a KnY fanfiction with a bizzare plot,idk if people would like it honestly hahahah thats all have a good day☺️
Edit:
I hope you guys like the new cover :)