Chapter 15: Him.

-Tomura's POV-
I stare at her face,she reminded me of someone...
Oh right,her father is... Him.
Tch,that weakling... Teaching me everything I needed to know,I looked up to him... His quirk to reverse time was indeed impressive.
Everytime I watched him,screams would echo throughout the room,he'd injure his victims,and soon reverse time to the time they didn't have any injuries. So he could do it,again,and again.
But that bastard fell inlove with that woman,what quirk did she even have?
Healing was it? They said she could also power up some heroes... What a bunch of bullshit.

I guess the top three are panicking as we speak huh? Finally,its time to end them.
I was about to walk away but she grabbed my hand.
"No...." She says unconsciously,she seemed to be dreaming about something.
I glanced at her before roughly pulling my hand away.

-Dabi's POV-
I sat on the sofa thinking if she would forgive me or not, Fuck... She fully trusted me but I just broke it.
"Someones grumpy today,oh wait! Your like that everyday." Toga chuckled,
"Shut the fuck up Toga."
"Oh please! Don't act like I haven't noticed,ever since you started befriending her you acted more energetic."
"That's just the excitement of kidnapping her."
"Uh-huh.. keep telling yourself that."
"Why are you even telling me this? Have you done enough bothering with me yesterday?"
"Because I'm your best friend! And we were together that time we kidnapped her! I saw the look on your face you can't-" Toga was cut off by Tomura.
"What look on his face?"

-3rd person POV-
"What look on his face?" Tomura asks,
'And I oop-' Toga thought,
"The look on his face when he tasted the ramen nearby." Toga simply lied,
Dabi just glanced at the two before going back to his thoughts.

Tomura quietly looked at Dabi before leaving.
"Rude..." Toga mumbled.

-Time Skip-
Your eyes flutter open,you were tied to a bed.
You groan and sigh as you remember what happened.
You grow angry and upset at Dabi.
"Oh your awake! You slept for like a day and a half you know,did we hit you that hard?" Toga says,
"Now that I take a closer look at you,you look... Pretty cute." She giggled,
"Thanks..." You mumbled.

Dabi suddenly comes inside the room.
His eyes widen,seeing you awake.
"Y/n..." He muttered under his breath.
You stared at him,his eyes looked gently at you.
'fuck don't look at me like that Dabi.' You gulped,His expression clearly asks for forgiveness.

"Are you here to knock me out again?" You spoke out,he was abit surprised by your words.
He soon sighed and left.

"That was awkward..." Toga mumbled.
"Leave." Tomura says,barging in the room.
"Wait what??" Toga replied.
It only took one glance from Tomura and she was walked out of the room.

"What is your relationship with them?"
"Why do you ask?"
"Just answer."
You gave him a quick glare.
"I'm they're friend."
"Tell the truth. I see them going in and out kf your apartment."
"Excuse me? Do you think of me as their very own prostitute?!"
"What? I thought wrong?"
"You fucking-"
You were cut off by Kurogiri entering the room.
"They're here!" He shouted,
Tomura scratches his neck in annoyance.
"Tsk, they're too fucking early."

-Flashback-
-Izuku's POV-
"Thank you,you three,lots of citizens are saved!" The police officer smiled at us.
"It's no big deal, we're just doing our job." Shouto replied,
"Shut the fuck up I did all the work." Bakugou says.

I just chuckled,"well are you guys down for-"
"LET ME THROUGH!! MY BEST FRIEND IS MISSING YOU BASTARDS!!!!" Shouted a young male.

We turned around,revealing a male with brown hair and golden eyes.
He gasped when he saw us.
"Them!! They know her!!"
"Ser we need you to calm down-"
"FUCK YOU!!" The male shouted and pushed through and ran straight at us.
"Y/n is missing!!" He yelled at us.
All our eyes widen,"What..?"

Btw this is what Leo looks like,his hair turns light blue if he's transforming into a sea dragon.