Chapter 6:Partner

"Y/n!" Leo called you,
You turned to him,"What is it? I got a lousy customer on the line Leo."
"the boss is calling you,I can handle that just give it to me. Who knows maybe you'll get laid." He winked at you,
You sighed,'What did the boss want now?' You thought.
"Wait get laid wtf?" You replied,
"Just go Y/n!" He says pushing you.

You walked to your boss's office,you opened the door.
"Yes boss?" You asked,looking around the room there was a man next to her.
"Y/n,we have a new employee. His name is Touya Todoroki."
'Todoroki?' You thought,
He only gazed at you,"My name is Y/n L/n,its nice to meet you." You held out your hand.
He then held your hand also.

"Your going to be showing him around and teach him all he needs to learn."
You nodded.
You take a good look at him,he was quite handsome. (Please keep in mind that his scars are covered with foundation or maybe there's an illusionist at the league of villains making you see this. Reader chan will find the truth later.)
Both of you walked out the room. You escorted him to his office and soon started teaching him.
"Thats how you place that there." You pointed at the screen.

"Wait here?" He pointed at the screen.
"No Touya," You grabbed his hand and used it to point the correct one.
He was abit surprised at your touch.

"Y/n." Leo spoke out,"Its time for lunch come on lets go to McDonald's!!" He added happily.
"Sure Leo" You chuckled,
"Want to join us?" You asked him,
"Sure."

-Dabi's POV-
I wonder what's so... Special,about her.
Is it her looks? I wonder why my brother could also like her...(yes I'm making them siblings)

"Oh fuck!" Leo cursed,"what's wrong?"
"My family has an emergency,I need to go to them now. Is.. that okay with you?"
"Its fine Leo" Y/n replied,"Be careful." She added and soon Leo came running back to the office for his car.

-Time Skip-
-3rd person POV-
'Well this is awkward.' You thought.
"Umm... So what's your quirk..?"
"Its nothing special." He simply replied. "Its just some blue flames.." He quietly added.

"That's cool! But too bad I only have a healing quirk..."
"A healing quirk?"
"Yea... It sucks doesn't it?"
"Nah,atleast you have the power to save people,its much better than mine." He simply replied,
You smiled at him. He was abit surprised at your sudden smile.

-Time Skip-
After work,you got outside the office and soon it started to rain.
"When did it rain??" You were curious as to why,
"Do you want me to walk you home?"
Dabi asks,
"I mean... If you don't mind."
"Its fine."
He opens his umbrella. "Lets go?"
"Sure!"
"Is your house near here?" He asks,
"Yeah its just a few blocks away."
You guided Dabi on the way to your house.
But suddenly it started to rain harder,making the umbrella be able to cover only one person.
Dabi gave you the umbrella while he walked you home with rain pouring on him.
"You'll get sick Touya!"
"Its fine! Just have the umbrella." He reassured you,
"Oh fuck it!" You grabbed his hand and ran all the way to your house.

hey everyone! Don't think I don't read your comments because I do,and I love reading them smh. HAHAHA THATS ALL THANK YOU FOR READING!