Chapter 37:Warning.

"My neck! My back! Lick my-" Your phone rang, but it was quickly cut off by you picking up your phone.

You groaned,"Hello..??"
"Hey Y/n! Umm... I'm sorry did I wake you up?" Izuku asks,
"Yeah... Anyways what is it?" You asked while putting the call on speaker and stretching your arms.
"Umm... I was wondering if we could hang out today? Around lunch time?" He asks,
You looked at the clock on your wall. It was 9:17 am.

"Sure,but are you sure you won't abandon me like last time?" You chuckled,
"I promise I won't! Besides its been so long since we had a proper conversation."
You giggled,"Alright Izuku,I'll be there. Text me the details."
"Thank you Y/n! I promise I won't dissapoint you!" With that he hung up,

"Ugh... Damn you Denki,why did you put my ringtone into that song? Ugh... I'll change it some other time." You grumbled. You soon got out of bed,"I wonder what I should cook today..." You mumbled while wearing some oversized shirt. You soon got out of your room.

You walked over to the kitchen,"Whoa,you're still here Kiri?" You asked,"Well I got a one day break soo... I'm planning on lazing around at home,if you have nothing to do,how about wwe play some minecraft or horror games?" He suggests.

"You're going to steal Denki's secret game stash again?" You let out a chuckle. "I mean why not? He rarely uses it so..." He says while taking a sip of his coffee. "Well I can't today,I already have plans with Izuku. Maybe next time?" You replied,"Aww that sucks,But sure,I guess we can play next time." He gives you a small smile.

You nodded and soon started cooking your breakfast.

-Time Skip-
"Izuku!" You waved your hands,trying to get his attention. Both of you agreed to meet up at the mall.

"Y/n!" He gives you a bright smile and walks up to you "Have you been waiting too long?? I'm sorry if I was a little late." He added.
"Oh don't worry I just got here,besides its fine if your late I understand you have your superhero duties."

"Thanks Y/n,but how about your work?" He asks, "Well... They said I can take a break... I don't know how long but I asked them to give me just a little bit of work. They agreed and I started to work a little at home." You replied.

"Your such a workaholic Y/n." Izuku comments. You let out a chuckle.
Izuku's eyes soon lay upon a small ice cream stand.

"Wait here Y/n,I'll go buy us some ice cream!" Izuku smiles at you,
"Oh! Make sure to get me (Favorite Ice cream flavor)!" You told him, he nodded and soon left.

You quietly sat on the bench, playing on the phone Bakugou gave you.
"H-Hey...." Someone spoke up. You looked up to see Yuuki,a hero who can see bits of the future,his hero name is 'Tomorrow'.
(Throwback to the small character I made when mc met Shouto.)

"Hi,uhm... Aren't you the hero who could see bits of the future?" You asked,
"Yeah... But that's not why I'm here. Umm... I suggest you be careful around them." Yuuki says,with a sad and sympathetic expression on his face,
"What?? Careful around who?" You asked,confused.
"Them. The more they get closer to you, higher the chances are the people you care about will dissapear. I can't say much or else I'll be-" Yuuki was cut off by Izuku.

"Yuuki! I didn't know you we're here. Is there something you need from Y/n?" Izuku says with a fake smile.
Yuuki quickly fixed his composure and put up an monotone expression.
"Nothing,I was just saying hi. Besides I just wanted to check up on her,alot did happen to her." Yuuki says,

Izuku then gets closer beside you,
"Don't worry,she has us to protect her now." He reassured him.
"Yeah yeah I know,anyway I'll just go back to Hawks. He's probably looking for me,see you guys later." With that,Yuuki left.

"Anyways... Here's your ice cream Y/n." Izuku says,while handing out the ice cream.
"Thanks! Woohoo free food!" You chuckled,but at the back of your head,you were confused as to why Yuuki would tell you that. You wanted to tell Izuku about it,but something tells you that you shouldn't and just keep watch,for now.