Chapter 36: Competition.

-THIS IS GONNA BE A LONG ASS CHAPTER!!-

You woke up,feeling a little drowsy. "Ugh... I didn't even do any exercise... Why do I feel drousy..??" You mumbled and soon remember the VR games you played with Kirishima. "Oh right.. Ugh..." you added and got out of bed.

You put on a cardigan to hide your chest since you were only wearing a tank top and shorts. You didn't bother wearing a bra since you felt lazy and the cardigan has your back to cover up your chest. Besides sometimes Kirishima or Denki would be at the kitchen or living room with only shorts on.

You got outside your room and headed towards the kitchen. "Good morning Y/n!" Denki says while putting milk before the cereal on his bowl.

"Morning Denki..." You yawned and headed to the fridge. "What the heck bro?? Why would you put milk before the cereal??" Kirishima says while walking in the kitchen, "Well... Its the proper way to do it." Denki says while talking a bite of his cereal.

You grabbed some bacon and eggs and turned on the stove,you also got some coffee while listening to Kirishima and Denki's argument. "Proper way?? Are you crazy?? Cereal comes first." Kirishima says,

"Look man just because Crimson Riot puts the cereal before the milk doesn't mean its the correct way!" Denki defends himself, "What?? Its correct,and manly to do so!!" Kirishima replies,

Both of them turned to you,"Y/n back me up here!!" both of them said in unison,"Ah! Jinx!" Both of them said in unison again. You took a sip of your coffee before replying,"Well personally for me,its milk,cereal and bowl."

"What?? What does that mean??" Denki asks in confusion,"Yeah." Kirishima agrees. "Its means I pour the milk at the table,then the cereal,then the bowl at the top." Both of them looked at you with a disgusted face.

(Heres the cursed photo:

"Thats not very manly Y/n

"Thats not very manly Y/n." Kirishima comments, "That sounds cursed..." Denki comments. You laughed.

Suddenly the doorbell rang,"Oh! That must be the mail man, delivering the fan mails I got from my fangirls!" Denki says.
"Wow... Your quirk really fried up your brain cells huh?" Kirishima comments.

"Yeah yeah,all I hear is your jealousy bro." Denki says while walking up to the door.
Suddenly the door blew up on Denki's face,"OOF!!!" He yelled as soon as it blew up.

You and Kirishima stood there in shock,but then,the other side of the door revealed Bakugou,Izuku and Todoroki.
"Why would you blow up the door?!? That's the 9th door you blew up bro!!!" Kirishima sighs,

"You idiots were taking so long!" Bakugou replied while the three of them got inside.
At this point you weren't surprised anymore. You sighed and started running up to Denki,who laid on the ground behind Bakugou.

Bakugou thought you were running up to hug him,and braced himself,but you only ran past him. His eyes widen, Shouto smirked at him,
"Shut up half n' half bastard!" He shouts,

"Ugh... Poor Denki... Ugh I'm so tired..." You mumbled and started mumbling curses.
You soon started healing Denki,"Thanks Y/n..." He chuckles,

Soon Izuku started walking up to you,"I'm sorry for Kacchan's explosive behavior." He says,
"Its fine,at this point I'm not even suprised." You giggled,

"You got something to say half n' half?!" Bakugou says,
"No." Shouto simply replied,
"Then why the fuck are you looking at me all funny huh?!? Is my face funny to you?!"
"Kind of,yes." Shouto says.

"YOU FUCKING- COME HERE YOU BASTARD!!!" Bakugou shouts,and soon chaos was all over the place.
"Bakugou calm down! Your gonna blow up the apartment!!" Kirishima shouted,
"Wow were fucked,were gonna be homeless soon." Denki comments, accepting his fate.

"Kacchan were at the highest floor of the building! Calm down!!" Izuku says,
"SHUT THE FUCK UP DEKU!! YOU DON'T TELL ME TO DO ANYTHING FUCKER!!!" Bakugou shouted,
At this point,you were basically unbothered. You watched the chaos unfold in amusement.

-Meanwhile at the Mansion of Overhaul-
"Ugh... I'm sooo bored!!" Toga comments. "Dabi! Lets hunt down some people!!" She added.

Dabi didn't reply,"Daaabbbiii...!! Stop ignoring me you zombie!" Toga complains,
"No,the amount of police and heroes looking for us is doubled. The minute we step outside we could get caught." Dabi replies.
Toga frowns,"You no fun..."

She soon giggles,remembering something.
"That's not what you said when you looked for Y/n~" She teased,
Dabi glares at Toga,"How the fuck do you know that?"
"Ugh its sooo obvious theres really no point in hiding it!!"
Dabi rolls his eyes.

"Oh come on!! Admit it!! You love her don't you! That's sooo cute! And here on I thought you weren't capable of it." Toga giggles.
"Aww... This sucks,now I don't know who to ship,Tomura and Y/n or Dabi and Y/n!"
"Why is Tomura there? He isn't even interested in her."
Toga only giggles. Soon,Tomura enters the room.
"Hey there handy man!!" Toga greets him,only to be ignored.

"And I oop- Looks like someone in a bad mood! Come here chapstick can make it better for that crusty lips of yours!!" Toga laughs,
Tomura only glared at Toga.
"Aww don't be so upset! Your mood has gone downhill ever since Y/n left... I wonder why..."

"Hmm... Is it because we lost a pawn? Or is it because you lo-" Toga was cut off by Twice.
"Stop messing with them Toga."

"Twice!! Your here! Come on lets go outside! I'm sooo bored!" Toga says,while walking up to Twice. "I'll be cheering for you both!" Toga giggled.

Both of them soon left the room,leaving Dabi and Tomura alone in the room.
Awkward silence soon came.

At the other side of the mansion,Eri and Chrono looks at Overhaul,who was sitting down in a chair while assembling and disassembling a small knife.

"U-Uhmm... Is he okay?? He's been like that ever since umm... Y/n left..." Eri asks,
"I don't know whats going on his mind right now. Its a little concerning." Chrono says.

'Is it because of Y/n? Speaking of Y/n... I miss her...' Eri thought and looked down on the floor,
'She's one of the people who treated me nice...' Eri thought again.

"Come on,lets go. Its almost lunch,we should start preparing." Chrono says.
Eri nods,and soon both of them left.

For a split second,the small knife was assembled to a figure that look like you,but he then changes it back to its original form.

-Meanwhile at Blue Hills-
"Shinsou! Shinsou look!!" Shinsou's coworker,
Alan,who's quirk is having a cheetah's ears and tail,says.
Shinsou turns to Alan,"What is it?"

"This bastard is trying to steal my girlfriend!!" Alan says while showing him some proof on his phone,
"Help me beat him up!! Lucas said this was meaningless but I won't back down!!" Alan says passionately.

"She's not your girlfriend Alan." Shinsou sighs,
"YET! Not YET! Okay??? I won't back down on her!!" Alan replies,

"Why are you not backing down on her?" Shinsou asked,Alan blushes,
"W-Well because I-I... L-Love her... So much so I won't give her to anyone else!!! Besides don't you have someone you don't wanna give to anyone?!" Alan says,
"Someone I don't wanna give to anyone...?"
Shinsou sighs,"Fine,I'll help you. Lets just scare him off."

"Thank you soo much Shinsou!! I'll treat you food next time!! Wooh!! Time to beat his ass!!"
Alan says,all fired up.
'Someone huh... Y/n...' Shinsou thought.

With time ticking,feelings getting sorted, unhealthy obsessions starting, They all have the same thought,
'I won't let anyone have her... I'll make her mine.'
Lets see who'll get to her first,and who'll die along the way.