Chapter 17:Arguing.

"Wheres... That portal guy?" You asked,
"He couldn't make it, that's why we're teleported mid way to our destination." He says,He looks around to see that both of you were in an abandoned building.

He scratches his neck out of stress,thinking of a way to get to your destination.
"Dabi... What about the others?? Will they be fine?" You mumbled the first part.
"They're strong enough to fend for themselves,now can you shut up? I'm thinking."
"nOw caN YoU shUt uP,I'm thINkinG." You said in a mocking manner.
He only glanced at you before looking away and going back to his zone.
"If you didn't kidnap me then we wouldn't have been in this situation!"
He didn't reply,
"Whose idea was this anyway? Oh I know! It must be a dumbass with white hair-"
"Tch!" He quickly grabbed you and pushed you down,making him on top of you. He then covers your mouth.(He's wearing his protection gloves btw)

"Don't even think about speaking and don't make a move." He whispered. You nodded.
Suddenly,you heard light footsteps heading to where both of you were.
The footsteps became nearer,and nearer.
And soon it revealed...
A dog.
As soon as the dog found both of you,he let out a woof and smiled,or you think he did smile.

Tomura soon got off on top of you and got his hand out of your mouth.
"Blech you glove stinks." You commented.
He only glared at you.
The dog walked up to you,and licked your hand.
"Aawww your such a cutie,do you have any name??" You asked petting it,looking for any nametags.
"Hmm.. there seems to be no name tags and... Your a male. Hmm.. what could be a good name??" You looked at Tomura who was thinking on the other side.
"Hey you! What could be a good name?"
He didn't answer,
"Oh now that I think about it... You never told me your name. I'm Y/n L/n,whats yours? Oh wait you probably know that."
He still didn't answer.
"Hmmm.. not telling me your name huh... What should I call you? Jackass? Edgy Teen? Hand fetish?"
"Fucking annoying.... Tomura." He replied,
"Oh thats cool! Tomura help me name our child."
"Our... Child?"
"What? We found it its ours now,I licked it too."
He only looked at you.
"I'm just joking!" You chuckled.
"Hmm... What should I name you..." You mumbled.

(Comment on what you would name him,he is a golden retriever :) and the one that fits him the most will be his name throughout the story.)

-Time Skip-
"Are we almost there?" You asked,he didn't reply.
He then grabs your hand,dragging you to an entrance of a mansion.
"Wait what the fuck Tomura,are you that insane?? This is a fucking mansion! What if there are guards here?!?"
"Just trust me." He replied.
You gulped,while he was dragging you,your dog follows you. Tomura suddenly stops,making your dog bump his nose on the back of your feet. 'o o f so adorable!' You turned around and gave your attention to the dog. Tomura lets you go,you dropped to the dogs  height and started petting him.

"Took you both long enough."
"They were too early."
"Hmm.. well lets go inside. Is that her?"
"Yeah."

You turned around to see who Tomura was talking too,it was...
"She's Y/n L/n" Tomura told him,
"She can just call me Overhaul." The man turned around and escorted both of you inside the manion.