Chapter 38: Encounter.

"Ugh I wish I could stay home..." Denki says, "We have hero duties bro!" Kirishima says, "I know... But Y/n are you gonna be fine?? I mean both of us are on patrol..." Denk asks. "I'm not a kid Denki,go do your duties!" You replied while pushing both of them out the door. 

"Aren't you gonna miss me??" Denki asks while pouting,"Yeah yeah whatever I'll miss you just go so I can have this place all to myself." You rolled your eyes. "Come on atleast be sincere!" He says. 

You let out a chuckle,"Whatever,just becareful." Both of them nodded. Both of them soon turned around,about to leave but Kirishima stops and turns to you,placing a kiss on your forhead. Denki glares at Kirishima. "Kiri what the fuck!?!" He whispered to him. Kirishima only ignored him. 

Kirishima lets out a laugh,"You should see you're embarrassed face right now its adorable!" He says. "As if I'm embarrassed!!" You replied and started pushing both of them out and closed the door. 'It's so early in the goddamn morning,what are those two thinking?!?' You thought. 

-Time Skip- 

You were jogging on the park,you had nothing to do at the apartment except just lay in bed and scroll through the internet. You soon stopped,catching your breath,"Ugh... I haven't exercised in such a long time..." You mumbled. As you we're looking around,your eyes caught a familiar male with indigo hair,standing infront of a drink vending machine. 'Why is Shinsou here?? Maybe he's here for an investigation or something.' You thought. 

You grinned and slowly walked up to him,hoping to scare him. "BOO!!" You spoke out while placing both your hands on his shoulders. Despite your efforts,he didn't get scared at all. He turned to you,his eyes widen. "Y/n its you..." He spoke out. "Yeah but How come you didn't get scared?? Its so unfair!" You asked. 

"I have a coworker who always did that to me,to the point I'm basically used to it." He shrugs. You pout,"Well that sucks... But what are you doing here??" You asked, "The police station asked for help so our chief chose some people and me to come here." He replied while taking his drink from the vending machine. 

"You're as busy as ever... Well since your on duty I better go-" You were about to walk away but was cut off by him grabbing your wrist. "Wait... Umm.. I'm off duty so how about we go grab some coffee?" He suggests,"Are you sure?? I mean you came here for work I don't wanna be a distraction." He pauses before replying,"I'm sure Y/n." He says while ignoring the buzzing of his phone in his pocket. 

-Time Skip- 

"Pfffttt! Really? I'm surprised you didn't burn your apartment." You spoke out,It was already night and Shinsou was walking you home, "Yeah... I shouldn't have started cooking when I was still sleepy." He lets out a chuckle,"But I guess I just missed smelling the delicious smell of breakfast..." He added. "Yeah your welcome,you managed to have healthy meals unlike take outs." You joked. 

"Yeah... but I miss the cook more." he says while turning to you,both of you stopped your tracks. You let out a laugh and playfully punched his arm,"Are you trying to be all smooth or something??" You replied,brushing it off. "No I'm serious-" He was cut off by someone. 

"Y/n?" Todoroki spoke out,you turned to him. "Oh hey Shouto,what are you doing here?" You asked,"I was just about to head to your place since I wasn't on patrol so I figured you'd want some company." He says while giving Shinsou a glare. 

"You should've told me first-" You were about to walk up to Todoroki but Shinsou grabbed your wrist,stopping you. You turned to Shinsou,confused. "Shinsou?"