Chapter 25:Companion.

-Shinso's POV-
"Oh your awake." I said,
Awkward silence roamed around the moment,no one even moved an inch from their spot,but the silence was broken by her.
"Uhm... Who.. are you?" She asked,
"Well I'm the one who saved you I guess,I found you in the dumpster." I replied,finally getting inside the room and walked to my closet,I opened my closet and grabbed a shirt and put it on.

(The closet is infront of the bed just beside the door,I'm gonna liek draw it at the end)

"Well... Thank you." I turned around only to be met with sincere innocent eyes.
I was abit taken a back.
"Anyways the bathrooms free so you can take a bath."
She blushes in embarrassment and quickly runs to the bathroom.

-3rd Person POV-
You slammed the door of the bathroom and quickly became more embarrassed. You rested your back against the door.
'oh wtf!! I must've smelled like shit and he still let me sleep on his bed wtf ahsjajshdjajj!!!o o f kill me pls' You thought in embarrassment while dramatically sliding down the door.

You sighed,"Well theres no time to think about anything... I smell like shit and I must remove it!" You mumbled,your last sentence going abit loud.

You turned on the shower,and soon warmth starts falling and landing on your body.
You looked around for any other soap you could use but you were stuck with just a single soap and his shampoo.

"He wouldn't mind... Right??" You mumbled to yourself. "Oh fuck it!" You added.

After some good time on the bathroom,you got out of the shower and looked around and found no clothes nor a towel. You must've rushed to the bathroom too fast that you didn't even hear on what he had to say.

"Uhmm... Do you have an extra towel?" You asked, and leaned against the door.
"Yeah,its here,just open the door a bit and I'll hand it over to you." He says,
"Okay." You replied and opened the door abit,you grabbed the clothes and the towel.

You dried your body using the towel,the clothes he handed to you were a t-shirt,a hoodie,and some jogging pants. (Idk about the panties tho lmao,but the tshirt can act as a bra,the more layers the better.)

Shinsou leaned against the door,"Is it alright if I ask you some questions when your done?" He asked,
"Uhmm yeah!" You replied as you wore the tshirt he gave.
He didn't reply back,but all you heared where light footsteps that moved away.

-Time Skip-
After some introductions,you found out that Shinso is a detective and that your face is known by the police and the heroes,but not the public.

You sighed as you sat down lazily on the couch.
'To think they would go up to that extent... Well I guess they are dangerous villains...' You thought.

But you soon snap out of your thoughts as soon as Shinso spoke up.
"I cooked (insert food here),I'm sorry if it doesn't suit your taste." He says,while getting the table ready.
"No its fine." You told him and got up to help him set the table.
"Let me help you." You added,
"Thanks." He replied.

Both of you soon sat down and started eating.
"Tommorow,I'm gonna write a report to the big three about finding you,but it'll take them some time to see it though... So in the meantime,your staying with me." He says,
"Oh... Well why would it take some time?"
"Because hundreds of police officers and heroes must be raiding their office with news about your whereabouts. Oh yeah and tommorow we can shop you some clothes."
"Wait what? You don't have to go to that extent..." You declined,
"Well... I don't think I know anyone that can let me borrow clothes for you. Besides you don't need to be guilty,I'll get what I want in the end anyways,that was the reward."

You sat there quietly,a single thought roaming your mind,'He only helped me because of that reward... Maybe if I didn't have it,he wouldn't be so kind to me...'

I HIGHLY APOLOGIZE FOR ACCIDENTALLY PUBLISHING THIS CHAPTER,THATS WHY BEFORE ITS WRITTEN,"DONT READ YET" so yeahh I hope you enjoyed this chapter because I had to use my three braincells fast for thiss