Chapter 2:Meeting.

-Your POV-
Fuck.. I'm so nervous,did he pass out???
"Sir Midoriya?? Are you still concious??"
"Yeah.." he weakly replied,I placed my hands on his arm and started healing him.
"Well.. sir Midoriya...this is gonna take abit long since your bones were crushed harshly..."
"What's with the ser..? You can call me Izuku.." he says,
"Ok Izuku,this will take about 10-15 minutes bare with the pain..."
He hisses in pain,yeah that's the downside of my power,while your being healed,you can feel the pain of the damage going back to its place and when I use it too much I pass out.

I sighed,I hope I have enough energy to make this faster!

-Midoriya's POV-
Her healing was different from Recovery Girl,but she was all the healer we had... I looked at her face much more carefully.

She looked absolutely stunning...
W-wait I can't fall for someone I just met...

She looks at my face and gasps,she used her other hand to touch my cheeks. I blushed.
"Oh sorry,you just had a small cut on your cheek." She says,and gives a small smile,but that expression soon faded as she focused on healing my arm. Her touch was so warm... And gentle...

Cute...
...
Wait a minute stop it Midoriya you just met her!

-3rd Person POV-
"Hey shortie! Mind hurrying up?!" Bakugou yelled,
"Well I'm doing my best ser Bakugou!!" You yelled back.
"Thats your best?!" He yelled again,as if mocking your abilites.
"Wooowww how about YOU heal ser Bakugou,it ain't as easy as it looks! Goodness how did you even become one of the top 3?!"
"How about YOU distract this bastard huh?!??"
"For fucks sake Bakugou,ITS ONLY BEEN 6 MINUTES AND YOU CAN'T KEEP THAT DISTRACTED FOR 10-15 MINUTES?!?"
"WHERE DID THE SER GO?!"
You only ignored him.

"Is it almost done?" Todoroki asks,
"Yeah almost ser Todoroki."You answered.
"You don't have to call me ser. Just adress me as Shouto." He said while making a small ice wall to give Bakugou a distraction so he can give him a hit.
"Well ok Shouto."
"Oh so with him your so respectful and nice huh???" Bakugou says,as he landed a hit on Nomu.
"Shut up your the first one who yelled"

"Just a few more Izuku and its done."
"Ok.. I trust you."
"And... DONE!!"
He quickly got up and jumped up,causing you to be pushed back."Detroit....... SMAAAASSSHHH!!!" He yelled as he punched the monster with all his might.

The monster fell for about 4 floors.
'Damn Izuku is hella strong...' you thought.
He was the number one hero after all.

"Is... Is it dead?" You asked,
"I think so" Todoroki answered.
"Oh... Well atleast I feel safer with you guys."
The three of them blushed.

"I haven't properly introduced myself... I'm Y/n L/n"
"Well Y/n,sorry if you had to experience this." Todoroki says.
"No its comepletely fine." You gave him a smile.

-Time Skip-
The police soon arrived. You were soon questioned about what happened.

You sigh,"So many questions." You groaned.
Midoriya came up to you,"Hey Y/n,c-can I get your number?"
"Huh? What for?"
"I don't know... I just... Want to meet you again thats all." He gives out a cute smile.
You chuckled. "Well okay..."
Both of you then exchanged numbers.

Meanwhile Tomura,
"Ahhh how annoying.... He got beaten up again by them." Tomura says while scratching his neck.
"That girl,maybe she'll be worth something to them." Dabi told Tomura.
"I doubt it,Kurogiri take us home."
Kurogiri nodded and opened a portal. Tomura go inside.
"Y/n huh... That sounds abit familiar..." Dabi wondered where he heard that name from,he took a last glance at you,and soon went inside the portal.