Chapter 16:Stuck.

"What the fuck is happening?" You asked,they didn't answer. Instead,Tomura grabbed your wrist and dragged you out of the room.

"Ouch..your grip is so tight..." You told him,he only gripped your wrist tighter.
'Motherfucker-' You thought.

He dragged you to a room where everyone were there.
"What the fuck are we gonna do?" Spinner asked,
'Whoa... He looks like a discount Donatello with that purple hair.' You thought.
"We're not letting them have her."
"What? Why though? I mean I get that shes pretty but-" Twice was cut off by Tomura glaring at him.
"Hey! I'm just joking jeez..." He says and raises both his hands up.
"We're gonna go to him,we can't let them end this,this early." He says,
"Him?? Didn't he murder...." Mr. Compress mumbles the last part as he remembered something.

"Oh! How about I transform into her so they wouldn't know the difference?" Toga suggested,giggling abit.
"Are you trying to kill her?" Twice commented,
You were unfazed by this since your focus was on Dabi who sat quietly on the couch. He seemed to be calm about this.
"Oh come on its only a little bit of blood! She'll only feel abit dizzy and weak after."
"Let's do it." Tomura says,
Toga squeeled in excitement.
"Y/n! Y/n!!" Toga says,trying to get your attention.
"Huh? What??"
"Lets go were gonna do something!" She gently grabbed your hand and dragged you to another room.

"This will only hurt for a little bit so bare with me... You'll feel weak after though. Don't worry I'll pay you back after!"
You nodded,she soon injected a needle in you and started taking your blood.
You didn't know what was happenjng but you had no choice but to listen.
She soon took the needle out,you felt abit dizzy.
Twice suddenly barged inside the room,"Lets go Toga! We need to do the distraction so they could get away. They barging in already!"
Toga nodded and injected your blood into her body,
She soon transformed to look like you.
"Look were twins!" She giggled,
"Lets switch clothes."
"You sure? I haven't taken a bath yet so it smells like shit."
"Please! I've been wearing the same outfit since season one!"
"Uhmm what?"
"Oh nothing..." She then winked to the other side.
"Come one,lets switch."
"Okay..."
Both of you switch clothes,she also gave you a blanket to hide your true appearance.

Both of you got out of the room,it was chaos.
"Fuck... They really are already here.. where's Twice?" Toga mumbled.

She gently grabbed your wrist to guide you,it was hard getting through some of the cops,but you both managed to find the others.
"Toga! Lets go." Twice told her,she nodded,before any of you could make a move,Bakugou busted inside the room.
"Where is she?!?" He shouted,
You were shocked,you haven't seen Bakugou this pissed before,I mean hes always pissed but...

As soon as he saw Toga his eyes widen,and he was ready to attack Twice.
Tomura came out of nowhere and quickly dragged you out of that room.
"What the fuck are you doing? They could've seen you."
"Wow well excuse me! I'm not a member of your group who can be your goddamn puppet."
"Tch,I can kill you in a second remember that."
"And I can heal myself in a second remember that! Asshole!"
He only glared at you,both of you soon got inside a room where Dabi,Spinner,and Kurogiri were.

"Lets go." Tomura told Kurogiri.
Kurogiri nodded,Dabi was about to walk away,but then Izuku,Shouto and a cop got inside.
"Fuck.." Spinner cursed,
Before you could even move,the cop aimed his gun at you,you gasped and waited for the pain but,you were met with Dabi taking the bullet for you.
"Dabi!" You shouted,the blanket sliding off,revealing your identity.
"Y/n!" Both Izuku and Shouto shouted,
But you couldn't focus on them,you focused on Dabi who was on the ground and was shot in the stomach. You quickly tried to heal him.
Spinner ran at the two to try to buy you some time.
"Just wait Dabi I can heal you..." Small tears were running out your eyes.
"Come one... Come on.. please..." You mumbled,your healing was slow and weak due to the fact that you got some of your blood taken.
Tomura knew that there we're not gonna be enough time so he grabbed you and pulled you to the portal.
"No!! Wait!! Please!!!" You shouted,but it was too late. Both of you were teleported.

I'm updating this story so fast,enjoy it while it lasts my children