Chapter 32:His Visit.

A/n
THIS CHAPTER IS A BIT LONGER THAN USUAL,ANYWAYS I HOPE YOU ENJOY :)
-Your POV-
My eyes slowly open, perfectly hitting the sunlight.
"Fuck its morning..." I mumbled, and quickly covered my face with the bed sheet,trying to go back to sleep.

But I need to be a functioning member of this apartment. Welp time to get up I guess.
Suddenly I was greeted by the smell pancakes.
I wonder who's cooking...

I got out of my room and headed to the kitchen,
"Mornin' Y/n!" Denki greeted,
"Good morning..." I greeted back,
"Hungry for some pancakes?" Kirishima asks,
"Ugh... Very." I replied,
"Oh! By the way I have a shift in the afternoon,soo both of you can take care of dinner." Kirishima says,
"I can already see the kitchen burning if I cook." Denki commented,
"Well... I can cook so I'll be incharge of dinner. What's in the fridge?" I asked and opened the fridge. The only thing inside it was a water,and an empty container of milk.
"Wha- Who would still put this milk back when its already empty?" I asked while taking the milk out,
"O o f my bad..." Denki awkwardly chuckles.

"Bro we already talked about that shit." Kirishima turned to Denki,
"Sorry bro!"
"Well... Since the pancakes aren't ready yet,I'll just go take a bath." With that,I walked away.

-Time Skip-
-3rd person POV-
"GAHH!! THERE'S A GODDAMN COCKROACH IN THE BATHROOM!!" You screeched and quickly covered your body with a towel,
Kirishima and Denki soon barged in with a slipper and a spray on their hands.

"Are you seriously scared of a small cockroach??" Denki says while chuckling,
"They're freaky as fuck and they're scarier when they fly!"
"Don't worry Y/n,I am here! I'll kill it with manliness!" Kirishima reassured you.

"There!! The cockroach is over there!!" You pointed at the corner,
Kirishima walks over to the place you pointed to,
(A/n:
Cockroach: Oh? Your approaching me?)
*SMACK!!*

Kirishima smacked it with a slipper,
"See Y/n? Its easy to kill."
"Aww hell yeah up top!!" Denki says,as he raises his arms for a hi five.
But then suddenly....
Kirishima didn't kill it, it soon spread its wings!!
"AAAHHH!! ITS FLYING FUCK!!!" Denki screamed,
"OH FUCK OH SHIT!!" Kirishima panicked and cursed,
"DO SOMETHING KIRISHIMA!! AREN'T YOU MANLY!?" You told him while quickly walking up to him.

"I'M NOT ON THAT LEVEL OF MANLINESS YET!! SCRAM ITS HEADING STRAIGHT FOR US!!!!" Kirishima says while making a run for it.
"MANLINESS MY ASS!!!" You yelled.

-Time Skip-
After that hell you've been through,Denki managed to kill it with his quirk,he fried it until it was dead. Kirishima's on his daily look out,now you and Denki are getting ready to go to the grocery store.
"You ready?" You asked Denki,
"Yep! Oh and here." He handed out a cellphone,"Bakugou told me to give it to you." He added.
Your eyes widened abit,you were speechless...
"If you wanna say thanks you can call him,I think he put his number there."
You slowly nodded,he chuckles.
"Anyway,ready to go?" He asked,
"Y-Yeah... Sorry I'm just taken a back." You replied,he laughs.
"That's alright."

As soon as both of you left the apartment building,Denki's phone started to ring,he quickly picks it up.
"Hello?? What?? A thief?? Well isn't Kiri  available?? Oh shit so he's helping the nearby city huh... Uhh alright I'll be there." With that,he hung up.
"What did they say?"
"A thief is on the loose,and there's not much heroes to go after him. All I have to do is stun him but..."
"Don't worry I'll be fine,go do your hero stuff." You reassured him.
"Are you sure?? I mean the top three would beat my ass if something happens to you."
"Trust me,I'll be fine! Now go help them."
He then smiles at you and nods. You watch as he run off.

-Time Skip-
As soon as you got out of the grocery store,you opened your phone and went to the latest news. What caught your attention was this one article,
"THE LEAGUE OF VILLAINS SUCCESSFULLY ESCAPED! A MEMBER WAS SPOTTED AT THE CROWDED STREETS!"

You quickly tapped on the article,the article had a stolen photo of Dabi attached to it.
"They really broke out of prison huh.... This photo of him doesn't look recent... I wonder if he survived the bullet..."You mumbled,as you examine the photo of Dabi.

You soon turned to an alleyway that had a short cut to Kirishima and Denki's apartment.
Your eyes were only glued to your phone screen,focusing on the article.
You suddenly bumped into someone,
"Oh god sorry I wasn't...." Your voice trails off as soon as you looked up,you were completely stunned,the photo on your phone didn't matter anymore since he was right infront of you.

"Hey Y/n,What? Missed me?" He asked, Your body trembled over the relief that he was okay,soon you dropped your phone and your groceries

Your body trembled over the relief that he was okay,soon you dropped your phone and your groceries.
"Dabi!!" You spoke out, happiness in your tone.
You quickly embraced him,
"Ugh you bastard I was worried about you..." Dabi hugged you back,
"Thank god you're.... WAIT A GODDAMN MINUTE!!" You quickly pushed him away,

"Is this one of your tricks?? Are you gonna kidnap me again?!? Where's Toga?? You can come out now!! I wouldn't want another chapter 14..." You mumbled the last part,
(A/n
THROWBACK TO THAT TIME Y/N JINXED IT WHEN SHE SAID DABI HASN'T REALLY HURT HER... BUT THEN KNOCKS HER OUT A FEW SECONDS LATER)

"Don't worry I'm not here to do that... And Chapter what?" He asked confused,
"Nothing!! Anyway what are you doing here...?" You asked,
Dabi didn't reply instead only chuckles and walked closer to you,wrapping his arms around you.
"I missed you... So bad... And I'm sorry..."

You didn't know what to focus on,his husky voice that whispered in your ear,his warm embrace,or his pure honest words.
You only paused before replying.

"Its fine... I forgive you... You can make it up to me by food..!"
"Food?? But you already have a full course meal infront of you."
"No thanks." You replied while rolling your eyes,
Dabi chuckles.
"Besides you need to go! What if someone sees you-"
Suddenly you were cut off.,"Y/n!!" Somebody shouted in the distance.