Chapter 3: A day with Bakugou.

Its been days ever since that incident,and ever since Izuku got your number,he's been texting you almost everyday,letting both of you become best friends. Sure you looked up to them but you felt as if he was being too clingy,you only brushed it off thinking thats how he is with his friends.

Your alarm clock went off,you groaned and got up,you turned it off.
*Ding!* You looked at your phone to see a text from Leo.

-Discount Mook-
You still haven't told me what happened!

-You-
I'll tell you later geez..

You chuckled then turned off your phone and got ready.
You then headed to the grocery store.

-Time Skip-
You bought everything you needed and was heading to a bus station,but then a few paparazzi were running ran past you.
"Thats weird..."
Then you looked to your left which was an alley way and saw Bakugou there.
You smirked,"Hey guys Baku-" he ran up to you and grabbed you and dragged you to the alley way. His hand was covering your mouth while his other hand was wrapped around your waist. He was so focused at the paparazi's that he didn't notice it.

The paparazi's just passed the alley way. Bakugou then looked at you,he realizes where his hands were and blushed then roughly lets you go.
"Ouch! You could've been much more gentle you know."
"Tch.. whatever fuck face."
You rolled your eyes,
"Lookie here Lord Explosion Murder-"
You were cut off by the paparazzi finding you,
Bakugou grabs your hand and started running away from them.

After running away from the Paparazzi,both of you seemed to have lost them,both of you catched your breath,then Bakugou spoke.
"How the fuck do you know that name??"
"What? You mean Lord Explosion Murder??"
"Of course are you dumb?"
You rolled your eyes.

"Are you my stalker or something???"
"What??? No! Trust me Bakugou your the last person I'd stalk,its just that a best friend of mine was also in the same class as you,but he dropped out ever since the dorms came in."
"Tch... Yeah right!" He answered.
"I'm serious!" You huffed,
"There they are!!" A paparazzi shouted,
"Fuck!" He cursed and grabbed your hand again. This time his touch was more... Gentle.
'I guess he did listen to me' You thought and chuckled.
"The fuck are you laughing at??"
"Oh nothing just the fact that your more gentle now!"
"Shut up midget!" He shouted back at you.
"Excuse me?!"

-Time skip(Brought to you by You and Bakugou arguing)-

Both of you stumbled upon a small parade,it was crouded meaning the Paparazzi's couldn't easily find you both.
"What's this?" You asked,
"Dunno,but we could be well hidden here."
"Is this a parade?"
"Are you dumb? Of course it is."
"Well SORRY Bakuhoe,I've never been to one... OMG IS THAT PIKACHU?!" You pointed at the big Pikachu baloon.

(Bare with me please this small parade is gonna have a shizz ton of other anime references-)

"What the fuck did you just call me?!" He angrily asks, you ignored him while staring at the Baloon in awe.

"Hey! Are you even listening to me?! Don't ignore me you dumbass-" You cut him off by grabbing his hand and running to a small shop.

(Its the one with like the teddy bears and the guns,like you have to shoot the cans to get the prize or the teddy bear)
"How does this work??" You pointed at the small shop.
"Do you seriously live under a rock? Jeez.. what do you want?"
"Huh??"
"I said what prize do you want."
"You'll get it for me?!" You asked excitedly.
"Of course that's why I asked dumbass." He rolls his eyes.
"Well well well Bakuhoe I never thought you'd be willing to give me something."
He scoffs and you giggled.
"I want that one." You pointed at the teddy bear that looked like 'Hawk' from The Seven Deadly Sins.

Bakugou bought some bullets for the wooden gun,while you stood behind and watched. He had 5 bullets.

First shot and he hit the can! Second till fourth he hit the can! "Woah! Your so good at this! Let me try" he looks at you for a moment and give you the gun.

You put the last bullet inside and was very much focused. Your bullet hit the shop owner though...

"Pfftt.... HAHAHAHH!!!" Bakugou laughed,you blushed in embarrassement.
"SHUT UP BAKUHOE!"
"The fuck did you just call me?!"

-Time Skip-
After arguing and shouting,bot of you still got the teddy bear.
"Aahhh I'm so tired" You looked at the sky to see stars.
"Damn its late. Well goodbye I'm gonna go home now-" You were cut off by Bakugou grabbing your wrist.
"Let me walk you home."
"Huh? Wait... WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO BAKUGOU?!"
He rolls his eyes.
"I'm serious,its dangerous for a girl to walk around here at night."
You looked at his eyes,he was serious.
"Fine" You replied,

The walk home was very noisy since while both of you were talking,both of you still had arguments making both of you look like an old married couple.
"This is where you live?" He asks as he eyes your apartment building.
"Yeah,my salary ain't that high you know."
He didn't reply,he turned around and started walking,you stopped him.
"Wait.. Bakugou,I had fun today even though we were only hiding from the Paparazzi." You chuckled,"Becareful" you added.

With that you walked inside the apartment building while a small smile formed on Bakugou's lips.

Heyaa idk how this is sooo long😂😂 anyways thank you for reading!