Katsuki Bakugou's Ending

WARNING!! SINCE THIS IS THE ENDING, IT'LL BE DARK!! ALL ENDINGS WOULD HAVE DARK THEMES!!

You sobbed, you had just found out that your father had died. "No... No... Why..?!" You shouted, as you threw the first thing you could grab onto which was a vase and threw it on the wall, You slowly dropped your knees, crying and grieving... Everything was so perfect! You were finally with your father! But they had to take it away from you!

"Fuck... Fuck... I need to escape.." You breath out, you were stuck in a 'Safe' apartment they had gotten ready for you. You opened the drawers for anything that could help you open the door, "Come on... Come on... Something please..." You mumbled, hoping to see something. Soon, the door creaked open, your breath hitched. You were scared to turn around... Scared to know whether you had gotten caught or not. 

"Y/n!" A familiar voice spoke out, it was Leo! You were relieved to see him... "Leo...!" you quickly rushed to him to hug him, "You have no idea how relieved I am to see you..." you mumbled. "Yeah... Me too, but enough of that. We need to leave." Leo demanded, you nodded and followed him. As both of you were outside, he lead you to his car.

"Come on let's go before-" Leo was cut off by someone, "Before what?" You knew that familiar voice... It gave you a shiver down your spine. You slowly turned around to see Bakugou who was glaring at Leo. "Why... The hell are you with him?" he asks, your breath hitched. "I- No-" You were cut off by him. "ARE YOU CHOOSING HIM???? OVER ME???" He shouted. 

"N-NO! I'M NOT!" You stuttered, you didn't know why you replied no but you needed to get Leo out of his bad side. "H-He is..." You glanced at Leo, Bakugou furrowed his eyebrows, "Is he... Your lover?!" He asks, you flinch. "N-No! he's uh... N-No one! I don't know who he is!" You replied, it was the only thing you could spout considering that Bakugou was dangerous... 'If... he only wants Leo to be nothing to me... Then... I'll play along, just to atleast save him...' You thought.

He raises an eyebrow, "Are you sure?" he asks, you slowly nodded your head. "What? Y/n what are you-" You cut him off, "I-I don't need you anymore so you can leave!" You told him. Leo was in shock, but soon caught up to your schemes. "Y/n, there's no time for this we need to-" he was cut off by Bakugou who let out a growl. 

"Don't fucking touch her you blue reptile bastard." he told Leo in a threatning tone, but Leo wasn't scared. It only pissed off Bakugou more. "Leo... Go..." you whispered. He shook his head, "We're going out of here, together." he reassured you. "You fucking bastard!!" Bakugou yelled as he launched himself at him. 

You let out a shriek, "Leo!!" you yelled out. "Why are you callin his name?!!" Bakugou shouted as he grew more angry. "Run Y/n!!" he shouted, "You motherfucker- YOU DON'T KNOW YOU PLACE HUH?!" Bakugou shouted as he started to punch him. You did the opposite of what Leo told you and approached the two of them. 

"No!! Bakugou!! Stop!!" you shouted as you tried to grab his arm, "He's innocent!!" you added. He abruptly stops and and looks at you, "Be honest Y/n. Is he your lover?" he asks. "No he isn't! Now let him go-" he cut you off. "Tell me, Tell me you hate him then." he spoke out. "W-What..?" you were shocked by his request. 

You glanced at Leo, "I... I hate you... L-Leo..." you stuttered. "That's not enough Y/n." Bakugou replied, "If I say more... Will you let him go?" you ask, he nods. "Leo... I-I hate you. I actually lied when I said you weren't annoying... I never c-considered you as my best friend... You shouldn't have... come for me..." you spoke out as small tears roll down your cheek, saying these words to your best friend hurts you. 

"That's no enough Y/n... Tell me how much you hate him! How annoying he is! How you hated every minute you had with him!!" he shouted, you flinched. "Leo... I... I hate every minute I spent with you... W-When you talked about your problems to me... I... I found it annoying." you spoke out, you glanced at Leo, who's eyes didn't hold any resentment towards you. It made your heart ache, saying this to your best friend... To some one who had your back, who was always there for you, and is always willing to help you... 

"Now will you please let him go...?" you added. Bakugou stared at you before glancing at Leo. HE was quiet for a few seconds before placing his hands on Leo's neck and using his quirk. You let out a blood curling scream as he basically beheaded Leo. "No!! No...!! Leo...!!!" you sobbed, "You said you'd let him go! We had an agreement!!" you yelled at Bakugou. 

"There, he's free. You didn't say that I couldn't kill him." he says as moved away from Leo's corpse. "It doesn't matter whether you loved him or hated him, he was going to die anyways." he added. You ignored him and was about to go to Leo's dead body but he grabbed you, "Now where the hell do you think your going?" you didn't reply as you only cried and mourned over Leo. 

"Didn't you say you hated him?" Bakugou asks, you felt every fiber of your being torn into pieces as he reminded you that what you last told your best friend was that you hated him. Bakugou grumbles and grabs your chin, and made you face him. "You're mine now! So why the fuck are you mourning over a corpse?!" he shouted. 

He then kisssed you, you tried to push him away but to no avail. Before you knew it, he shoved his tongue inside your mouth, the kiss was messy and aggressive. He soon pulled away, "You're mine now Y/n... You're mine... Mine..." he mumbled. "Even if you try to escape, I will and always find you... You can't run away from me... Do I have to cut off your legs and trap you inside a room?" He threatened. You shook your head, you couldn't do anything... You couldn't stop your tears as you already knew what your future had in store for you. "Then be a good girl and behave." he added.