❂ 022. used to be friends

•°. *FORCE BOUND.

xxii.   USED TO BE FRIENDS

❛                       sometimes i can't help myself at all / are we allies or enemies? / this will be the death of me

❛      sometimes i can't help myself at all / are
we allies or enemies? / this will be the death of me.

ALLIES OR ENEMIES // THE CRANE WIVES

EVEN WITH EISHA BEING AWAKE, and informing everyone that she felt as good as new after her little explosive episode

EVEN WITH EISHA BEING AWAKE, and informing everyone that she felt as good as new after her little explosive episode. Plo and the majority of the 104th didn't think so, and believed that an Eisha Ree left unsupervised and alone, was just far too self-destructive for her own good.

Therefore, Master Plo would designate her 'a guardian'.

Scoffing, she glared furiously at the healing scars on her hands; thoughts grumbling as she listened to her Master's absolutely grand idea. It was ridiculous! She didn't need someone to put her in check; she wasn't self-destructive!

Well...maybe a little.

That was beside the point.

"Master, please," She dragged out. "Giving me some glorified babysitter won't help me on my missions! They'll just hinder me, massively." Hands flailing, she whined, "I won't get anything done if you put me with Sinker or Boost."

With a concealed smirk, Plo laughed, "Oh, no. I'm not putting you with either of them, Little One. Someone's volunteered."

"Someone's volunteered?"

Grinning, the Jedi breezed, "More or less."

"Who?"

"Commander Wo—"

"General. You wanted to see me, sir?" Abruptly cutting off Plo, both Master and Padawan turned to see the Commander, his arms firmly crossed as he stood in the doorway.

"Yes, Commander," The Master Jedi beckoned the man forward. "I did. I have a new assignment for you."

"What is it, sir?" Walking over to the Jedi, his eyes momentarily rested on what he could only describe as an extremely disgruntled Padawan.