Epilogue

Copyright 2012 All Rights Reserved.

   Epilogue

   ~*~

  One year later...

   "You look fine!" Perrie, Zayn's girlfriend, complimented me as I pet my hair down once more. I had curled it today, making it as perfect as possible. I had on a casual red dress and white ballet flats and minimal make-up. For some reason I didn't feel fine though.

   "Yeah! I'm sure she'll love you." Eleanor, Louis' girlfriend, chirped. I smiled at the both of them thankfully, feeling awesome at the fact that we had become best friends in such a short amount of time.

   We were currently in my and Liam's apartment in the wonderous place of England. Ever since I had enthusiastically agreed to the recording deal Simon had offered up, we left only one month later, my parents not really caring as much as I thought they would.

   I had met Eleanor and Perrie about six months later when Zayn and Louis decided to visit Liam and I. We had moved in together, Liam and I, with our small apartment complex under his name. Even though we travelled endlessly over the world during their 2012 tour, I still felt that our little apartment was home.

   I smiled. Yes, I had a home with Liam, ever since he asked me to tour with him and the rest of the boys. I mean, who in their right mind would sayno? Anyway, ever since Eleanor and Perrie had came over with huge grins and homemade cookies we had become inseparable. Well, when Perrie or I weren't recording, and when El didn't have a shoot or catwalk.

   Thinking of my career made my smile grow, not just the fact that I had already released one single and an album, but also that I was a guaranteed opening act for One Direction. Which ultimately meant more time with Liam. Our last performance involved all of us travelling back to Liam's hometown in Wolverhampton, England, where I had in fact met his family. I found out he had two older sisters that loved to bring out his baby photos, not that I protested. I could still hear Liam's groans when they brought up old stories from when he was younger, it made me snicker every time.

   I was brought back to the present when I heard Louis shout from the main room. Us girls gave each other wide-eyes looks before making a beeline toward the door. When we came out, we found Louis laying on the couch where he had whipped cream all over his face and his left hand. Next to him, Niall and Zayn were on the floor laughing their heads off.

   "Guys!" Louis protested, bringing his hand down his cheek to wipe it off, only to realise he used the same hand with cream on it. Eleanor burst out laughing whilst Perrie sent Zayn and Niall disapproving looks.

   "Oh! You think this is funny do you, El?" Louis asked with a mock dark look on his face. She straightened up and lost all trace of laughter.

   "No."

   "Yeah, and I hate carrots." Louis muttered sarcastically before grinning evilly at his girlfriend. Her eyes went wide and as she took a step to run, Louis leapt at her, consuming her in a loving bear hug, full of cream.

   She let out a shrill squeal and tried to push him off as he peppered her with creamy kisses. She was laughing though and I thought it was incredibly cute. She stopped trying to push him off and they did that whole I'm-going-to-stare-into-your-eyes-and-forget-about-the-entire-world thing. El swiped some cream from Louis' nose with her finger and licked it off with a giggle. Louis swooped down with a chuckled and I looked away to give them privacy. Zayn and Perrie were in a passionate hold with one another so i let my gaze drift elsewhere.

   My eyes locked on Niall, the lone figure who was leaning against the couch as he sat on the floor, looking away from the loving couples. I plopped down next to him and threw my arm around him.