Chapter Three: Kids in America

I'd like to say a big thank you to all you guys for supporting my FanFic, I really appreciate it and you are all just amazing!

This chapter is dedicated to TBrielle16 because she is just an amazing friend and so supportive! :) Check out her story 'Shattered' if you're a fan of paranormal romance :) ! Thanks.

Okay, so I'm not sure I love my cover, so if anyone is willing to make me another...? That'd be awesome just message me, thanks!

Here is Chapter Three.

Enjoy!

========================================================================

All Rights Reserved 2012

                                                *~~Chapter Three: Kids in America~~*

It had been two weeks since Liam's arrival and he had been an absolute favourite new addition to our lunch table. I didn't know much about him, he liked to keep his private life to himself and... well...private.

He eventually became more and more comfortable with us and I decided to ask him and the group from lunch, plus a few extras, to go to the beach.

School was just out and I told everyone I'd meet them down at Senton Hill Beach at four. This gave me a good hour to do some quick homework and get ready.

"I am officially home, parents!" I announced as I walked through the door like I owned the damn place. Don't tell my mom I said that.

"Hey, Summer. How's it going?" My dad asked, ruffling my hair as I walked passed him to grab a drink. I scowled at him, to which he chuckled and flipped to another page in the newspaper he wa reading whilst sitting at the table and drinking a coffee.

"What are you doing home, anyway?" I asked jokingly as I grabbed a glass and poored some orange juice in there. He looked at me with humour in his eyes and smirked as he replied.

"I've got a month off my job, they're my holidays." He explained, before turning his eyes back to his newspaper. I rolled my eyes and gulped down the drink in front of me.

"Mother! I'm going the beach with the mains!" I called up as I ran up the stairs on my way room.

"Okay!" She called back just as I closed my bedroom door. I rummaged through my closet until I found a bather top. It was one of those ones that cover your stomach as well, plus a pair of colourful board shorts that reached high up on my thigh. I threw them on and added a hot pink tank top over top, grabbed a towel, my phone and purse, before sliding into my ballet flats and flew out the door with a quick bye over my shoulder.

We weren't that far from the beach so I started my descent to the beach. After passing down one street and into another, someone exited one of the houses. It was the Martin's. I was about to yell out a hello to Richard and Dawn when I realised it was Liam who had just closed the door and started walking in front of me.

"Liam!" I called as I jogged a bit to catch up with him. He spun around and stopped suddenly, I didn't have enough time to stop so I went crashing into his chest. Liam fell back onto the ground and I followed on top of him. I rolled off of him immediately so he could breath and he wuickly scrambled to his feet before producing a hand in front of my face to help me up. He pulled me to my feet began frantically checking my face.

'Are you okay? I'm so sorry I stopped like that, you just caught me by surprise that's all. Did you get hurt?"

"Liam," I batted his hands away furrowed my brows at him as i looked at his concerned eyes. "I'm fine, I'm pretty sure you had it worse than me. Are you okay?"