Chapter Twenty-Five: Heart Attack

Copyright 2012 All Rights Reserved.

   .:Chapter Twenty-Five: Heart Attack:.

   Liam's POV.

   I sat on the beach, my brown khaki pants rolled up to just under my knees, my white short clinging tightly to my chest. My hair had changed a lot, I'd stopped with the original straight, perfectly combed over hair, otherwise known as the 'Bieber look' and had changed to my normal style. It was now longish, wild and extra curly, although it could never compare to Harry's hair.

   As per usual, my thoughts strayed to Summer and her gorgeous brown locks. Her cute, petite face and slim figure. Sometimes, if not always, I wished that I never became famous, that I never tried Xfactor. But whenever I look over at the boys, my new family, my other family, I know I would've regretted not going on the show without even knowing why.

   Summer has been plaguing my mind for the past month and a half, and I felt depressed everytime I drifted to what could've been. Even though Paul and Simon had instructed me to delete any means of contact with her, I couldn't delete her number, I also still followed her on Twitter.

   Even though we officially broke up in December, around the 21st, and it was now the beginning of February and I still continued to check up on her. Either through Facebook, Twitter, I even kept in contact with Anna to see how she as really going.

   I felt like a complete jerk. So much had already happened to this girl, and here I was ruining her other chance at finally being happy. I shook away the thoughts before they could muddle my mind up more than they already had.

   "Liam! Come on, Harry's about to do his solo!" I heard the Irish boy shout from somewhere behind me. Yes, I was currently in the middle of shooting the 'What Makes You Beautiful' music video, and I couldn't even find it within myself to be excited. I mean, come on! It was my first ever music video, I was way over being such a debbie downer.

   Looking back with a quick smile, I nodded and stood, dusting the sand off my pants, before taking off to where the guys were. They all flashed me a grin, and before I knew what was happening, we were laughing and goofing off as Harry tried his hardest to lip-sync his solo.

~*~

   As the days ended, I flopped tiredly onto my bed. Straight after the video, Paul announced we were scheduled for a photoshoot, followed by a radio interview where we would talk about our new single and then they would play it.

   I let out a deep sigh.

   Summer. Summer. Summer.

   Why couldn't anything in my life be perfect like I wanted it to be? I try so hard, and there's always something to knock me right back down again. Summer and I had a good relationship. One filled with trust, happiness, love, passion and complete devotion. Everytime I thought of what could've been, countless times the depression kicks in high gear.

   I was snapped out of my thoughts when a loud buzzing reverberated throughout my room. Well not exactly my room per say, more as a replacement while I was away from home. Speaking of home, I hadn't been back since I had left for Senton Hill, and after the incident with Heath, I hadn't spoken to my mother for months on end. I was totally in for it.

  I snatched up my phone, my voice throaty as I answered, "Hello?"

  "I know you guys aren't together anymore and stuff. But I think it's staged and you guys are still madly in love. Please tell me you are. Because then you could fly back over here and stay with her, she's in a rough patch. Oh my God. I hope you still love her, because she's head over heels for you, and I'm sorry that I'm rambling, I just didn't want to be the one to tell you. But I was the only liable option considering no one else, except Caleb, knows about your fake break up. But I'm hoping you're still secretly together, because if you are, then why the Hell aren't you here now? In the hospital with your one-true love while she recovers from such a fatal incident? You are the worst person ever. But then of course, if you didn't know, I'm pretty sure I just accidently spilled the expired, disgusting beans to you. It wasn't meant to happen, she was just so faux heartbroken. Or maybe truly heartbroken. The paparazzi and fans attacked her in the middle of the night and she got hit by a car-"