LIAM AND SUMMER SEQUEL + BONUS CHAPTER

UMM, GUYS.

So I know you guys like the funny, scary and horrific events that happen between Liam and Summer, and I also know you like their relationship...

So.

I.

Have.

Decided.

That I will commence an actual SEQUEL, not a SPIN-OFF.

What do you guys think? I have an idea formed in my mind so far, and I thought since you guys loved the first book, maybe I should do a proper sequel! :D

So yeah, and also, if this does happen I will have to put Perfectly Intertwined on HOLD. Which I'm sorry for not updating sooner!

Now, here's a bonus chapter... just because.

~*~

EXTRA CHAPTER - Copyright 2013 All Rights Reserved.

The wind blew my hair back, brushing my thick brown locks in a frenzy of a birds nest. I huffed as I patted my hair down. It wasn't enough that I'd had the worst flight in all of humanity, now I had to endure the unnatural weather of Wolverhampton once more. The weather changed drastically, and it'd only occurred to me that it did get extremely cold here. I looked down at my denim shorts, beat-up black and white converse and black singet which had a small hood to accompany it. With a sigh I shook my head, I didn't really think this one through.

The harsh wind blew threw my hair once more and I clutched the suitcase that was in my tight grip, even tighter to stop myself from shaking as much as I wanted to. It was so darn cold.

I looked around the airport, it was completely deserted, and I couldn't have asked for anything better. It meant no fans to harrass me today. When I said the airport was empty, I meant it was literally empty. Which meant no cars, which meant no ride...

I looked longingly at the closed doors where the arrivals and departures go in, but I knew they wouldn't be able to see me if I didn't stay out here. They'd probably think I never left Senton Hill.

Yes, Senton Hill. The beginning of every life changing event that had ever happened to me. I'd gone back to visit mom and dad since they were back from their business trip. I had stayed there for two months. Two months. Now, I was back in England, ready to be home with my boyfriend, Liam.

I smiled at the thought of my hot, celebrity singer. The thought of him made my body warm up abit, so I let my thoughts stay on him, since it could save me from potential hypothermia.

"Hey!" I looked up wide-eyed at the voice to my left, seeing a figure rushing toward me. A small girl, about the age of thirteen, maybe fourteen, was watching me with a look of pure elation and excitement, it warmed my heart.

"You're Summer Littlemore!" She exclaimed, slightly out of breath. I smiled and nodded. The amount of times I had honestly been told I was myself over these years was really starting to annoy me, but Paul continued to get on my back about snapping at fans. They had created such a high respect for me. I was their angel, the exact same as Liam, only female. So this always sweet facade was a constant, which was starting to get on my nerves.

"Can I please ask you something?" I narrowed my eyes for a second in confusion, usually this is the part where they ask me for my autograph and I laugh and say 'of course' with a bright smile, but this was completely different.

"Of course."

Her eyes lit up once more. A contradicting mixture of happiness, excitement and malice. "Is Liam good in bed?"