Chapter Twenty-Two: I wish

So, I feel kind of bad for not posting when I was supposed to :/

But anyway, just thought I'd let you guys know I'm getting an amazing response on my Youtube video. Not as good as others... but it's something :-)

Thank you all for all your support and following this story it means so much!!

I'm going to stop babbling now! :3

Enjoy!

====================================================

Copyright 2012 All Rights Reserved.

Chapter Twenty-Two: I wish

I pulled away from Liam reluctantly and smiled at him. Could he get anymore perfect? I once again brought the ring close to my face, examining it. It was so beautiful and so perfect.

Did I say everything was perfect?

I breathed out a happy sigh and sunk into Liam's embrace. "Everything's so perfect right now." I mumbled into his T-shirt clad chest. I heard the deep rumble in his chest as he chuckled and I couldn't help the small smile that flitted it's way across my face.

"It is, isn't Sweeheart?" He said, tilting my chin up to peck my lips.

I could not actually believe this was happening to me. If someone told me that during my senior year I would meet one of the world's most famous boybands, befriend, date them and recieve a ring from them that symbolised our forever, I would've laughed in your face. I didn't even know he existed until he stumbled into the music room, interrupting my practise. I could still remember the look of entrancement on his face, the innocent way his eyes travelled over my shocked form, the gentle smile that sent me head over heels for him in a matte of seconds. Even then we were perfect.

I wonder what would happen in the future? I know that Liam was here for the year to finish school, but what would happen after that? I was on my way to college to study music, song writing and recording with professional equipment. How would we ever manage to keep our relationship intact through long distance? I'd heard that those never lasted. You never got to see each other and you eventually drift apart, finding other people in the process. Who would want that? But as I let my eyes glance over to the tanned arm that was wrapped tightly around my waist, I knew I would so anything for this boy.

"What's wrong?" Liam's voice shook me out of my thoughts and I looked up into his worry filled expression. I smiled a sad smile and look away from him. Even if I was dedicated enough to this relationship would he even want me to tag along? It would be amazing to travel with him and the boys. The thought of him not wanting to go caused a deep churning within my stomach that didn't seem to nestle well with the chicken I just ate.

"Summer?"

My eyes snapped to his and I felt my happiness slowly fall and dissipitate into nothing but a memory. How could I not have figured this out sooner?

"How can you promise me forever when we're going to part in just over seven months?" I asked deadpanned, keeping my blank expression away from his view. Liam frowned at my sudden change in mood and moved away from me, turning me to face him.

"You think I would just leave you? After everything we have been through, you think I would just let you leave me? Without a fight?" He asked incredulously, moving to sit on his knees and take my hands in both of his. I looked up with wide eyes. He moved a strand of hair away from my face and twirled it between his fingers.

"Have I not expressed my feelings for you enough, Summer? Is that it? Well, I love you. WIth all my heart. I understand if you can't do this, I won't pressure you to stay with me, it just...makes me happy." He sighed, running a hand through his hair. "I mean, don't get me wrong. I'm living the dream, with the other guys doing what I've always wanted to do. Sing. But there was always something I was missing. The only thing -no- person that could feel that void is you Summer. Do you realise how far I have fallen for you? So much, you've pulled me into your little arms and there's just no way I'd ever want to let go of you." He said quietly, looking anywhere but me.