Chapter Twenty: Nobody Compares

Guys. Wow. I'm up to Chapter Twenty, I feel so . . . accomplished!

Anyways, here's your next chapter!

Enjoy!

========================================================

Copyright 2012 All Rights Reserved.

Chapter Twenty: Nobody Compares.

"I wanna be forever young!"

"Forever young! I wanna be forever young!"

Both myself and my best friend Anna were currently jumping around my room singing the boys' cover of Forever Young. She was swaying her hips like no tomorrow, standing up on my bed with her lips on my hairbrush.

"Some are like water, some are like the heat.

Some are the melody and some are the beat.

But sooner or later they all will be gone, why don't we stay young?"

I was lying on my back with a pair of tiny exercise shorts and my large One Direction T-Shirt holding a bottle of lotion to my lips as I sung Niall's verse. I rolled my eyes to Anna and wondered why she hadn't entered her queue, when I realised she was staring wide-eyed at my bedroom door. She was wearing the same thing as me, except she was sporting a One Direction Hoodie.

I rolled over and my eyes bugged out. I scrambled to stand and compose myself in the matter of a second, giving Anna the evil eye for not warning me.

"What...are you guys doing?" Caleb asked with raised eyebrows, walking in like he owns the place. In came Liam hot on his heels and I felt warmth instantly flood my cheeks. Okay, this isn't embarrassing or anything.

"Um. Hi." I said with a wave, awkwardly. Liam narrowed his eyes at me before his charming smile flitted across his lips. He strode over and engulfed me in a bear hug. He laughed as he peppered kisses over my face and finally allowed to capture his lips with my own.

"What are you guys doing here?" Anna asked, eyeing the two boys curiously. Caleb had his hands around her waist, trying to discreetly lower them to her buttocks region. I rolled my eyes. Guys. "We were having a girl's only day, but then you ruined it." She pouted, crossing her arms over her chest. I saw Caleb do a double-take at me and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Wait a second." Caleb said, taking his arms away from Anna and dropping his eyes to my shirt-clad chest.

"Caleb!" I scolded as he walked over, his eyes locked in that area. I crossed my arms and Liam walked forward.

"Hey man. What are you doing?"

"Dude," Caleb murmured, prying my arms away from my chest and stretching out my shirt. "Why is your face on her shirt?" He asked with an innocent, curious look on his face. Anna and I looked at each other for a minute before bursting out into a fit of laughter, that soon Liam joined in on as well.

Caleb just stood there looking like a young child that didn't get the adult joke. And that's exactly what it was.

"I don't get it." A few seconds during the silence after out fit of laughter. I just giggled and hooked my thumb at my boyfriend, who was next to me.

"He's in the world's most famous boyband and I happen to like there music. Problem?" I asked, propping my hands on my hips and daring him to comment on Liam's occupation.

Caleb narrowed his eyes at Liam, before a knowing smile spread over his face. "Dude, the amount of chicks you must get..." He shook his head and clapped Liam's shoulder. "If only I could sing." He mused, shaking his head and grinning sheepishly at us glaring girls.