Chapter Seven: Preparations

Hi guys!! I wanted to post a lot earlier, but I got a bit caught up and stuff. Anyway!

I've just recently started writing a new Paranormal Romance, it's about werewolves and stuff....

Summary:Sixteen, almost seventeen, year old Midnight Hintfell had been travelling ever

since her brother went through his transition from human to werewolf.

He's now 21 and he still has not found his soul mate.

In their last resort to find her, they travel to the Red Moon Pack's

territory to start the search. But along the way, Midnight soon finds

out that true love is easy to find, but is it easy to maintain?

When Alex Grant hears about the daughter of the lonesome family is going

through her transition, he is immediately curious.

But what happens when the outcast meets the soon-to-be alpha?

Will they embrace their new found bond? Will they be there for one

another?

Read this new Paranormal Romance to find out.

Please check it out! :-) Thank you!! :'D It would mean a lot!

Okay, so dedication goes to kingziall for recently voting and commenting on this fanfiction, thank you!

Anyway, back to the story, enjoy! :3

=====================================================================

All Rights Reserved 2012

                                       *~~Chapter Seven: Preparations~~*

Liam POV

It was seven in the morning and my flight would leave at exactly ten. I couldn't believe I wouldn't be at the concert tomorrow night, but what would hurt Summer the most was I didn't even get a chance to tell her.

My suitcase was packed and I had some body guards waiting outside with a limo, ready to take me to the airport. I could feel my heartbeat racing faster as we drove further and further away from the new home I had grown on. I'd barely been here a month and I was already being shipped off somewhere else, but I needed to go, this was going to be our big break.

Our new track 'What Makes You Beautiful' was a really cliche boyband song, but I found it quite catchy and I definitely couldn't wait to record it, but I couldn't help the pain I felt at not being able to share the experience with Summer. My Summer.

I didn't really understand our relationship. We had kissed but we didn't go beyond that, we didn't really even talk about it, it was kind of just forgotten. But I don't blame her, she was in a fragile state and thinking back to it now, I had taken advantage of her. It made me feel horrible, not knowing if she shared the same feelings with me, but I had to stay strong, if I even come back later, I had to get used to the idea of her not ever speaking to me again.

I was ripped away from my thoughts when the limo screeched to a stop and I was ushered out into the large throngs of people milling about the airport. The body guards didn't leave my side, and I was glad, some fans that recognised me went super psycho and almost clawed my eye trying to rip my shirt off...

"Mr Payne, Simon Cowell has sent a private jet for you to fly on, the rest of the boys are waiting on there for you." I smiled at that, knowing that I could share this with them, Zayn would give me advice, Louis would make a joke, Niall will tell me how to fix my soon-to-be broken relationship with her and Harry would probably ask how hot she was.

I boarded the plane after giving the flight attendant my luggage and got barrelled down by four hyper guys.

"Liam!" They all shouted in unison. I smiled and hugged each of them back, it had only been a month, but it felt like ages to me.

"How'd it go then? You still want to go back?" Niall asked, taking one of the large seats. And just like that everything came spilling out of my mouth. How I met Summer, what she was like, what she looked like (for Harry's benefit), our relationship and what was about to happen.

"I'm sorry, Liam, but you know this is import-" Louis started, but I cut him off.

"I know! I just-it's not fair, I promised her this, so many things have happened to her and this would break her." I said defeated dropping my head into my hands.

"What happened to her?" Zayn asked quietly. I shook my head not wanting to tell them, it was her secret to tell, not mine.

"Bad things." I muttered, rubbing my temples with closed eyes.

"I'm sure she'll be fine, Liam, just focus on the music now. 'Kay?" Harry said, rubbing my back gently for comfort.

"Thanks guys." They all nodded and leaned back in their chairs to sleep. But I couldn't do that. I looked out the window and focused on the fluffy clouds hanging about. No matter what the guys said to me, I would always feel like I let Summer down.

***

Summer POV

Saying I was pumped wouldn't describe how I was feeling right now. I was excited, full of adrenaline, I was super hyped! But the only downer was Liam wasn't at school today and no one knew where he was.

"Summer!" I ignored my name and kept on toward the music room, it was currently lunch time and I was becoming more nervous. Where the heck was Liam?!

"Sum!" Maybe he was sick. No, I just saw him yesterday and he was fine...

"Summer, wait!" Maybe he was getting nervous? Or a family emergency! No, he would've told me, he wouldn't have just left without telling me anything, he wasn't like that-

Someone grabbed my arm and spun me around. "Caleb?"

"Thank you for gracing me with your attention. Now can I ask you a question?" I nodded.

"Did you get me a spot in the concert?"  I nodded again.

"What are you singing?" I asked curiously. He shook his head and made a motion of 'zipping' his lips, 'locking' them, then throwing away the 'key'. I rolled my eyes and shoved him in the chest playfully.

"That's for me to know, and for you to find out." He said, throwing me a wink before sauntering off.

I pursed my lips and glared at his back. Party pooper.

I entered the music classroom and dropped my back looking around the empty room.

"Liam!" I called out, looking around, I even went as far as looking under the teacher's desk. Nope, no Liam. I sighed and grabbed my bag as the bell rang.

All I could do was hope and pray he was here tomorrow and we would perform an amazing song.

==================================================================

So here is Chapter Seven!! :'D

I was going to put the concert in this chappie (like I said before), but unfortunately I decided to broaden the suspension.

I MEAN I'M GOING TO MAKE IT A BIG ADVENTURE AND IT'S GOING TO BE VERY EMOTIONAL AND STUFF.

I WANT TO MAKE IT AMAZING.

AND THEIR SONG.

I NEED TO CHOOSE THEIR DUET SONG... D:

Anyway, I'M REALLY SORRY FOR THE WAIT!

PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME!

Thank you heaps for reading!!

Next upload should be sooon. I'm excited! :P