Chapter Ten: Live While We're Young

Hi! So since I neglected this story before, I decided an early upload was suitable in return for still following my story! :-) Thanks so much for reading this book! It means so much :3

Okay, anyways, so I hope you enjoy this chappie!

:D

============================================================

All Rights Reserved 2012.

                                      *~~Chapter Ten:Live While We're Young ~~*

"YOLO!"

I looked over irritably at Anna, crossing my arms stubbornly over my chest. "No. No YOLO. I refuse to do this." I said defiantly, watching as the Speed 2000 A.K.A The-rollercoaster-that-causes-death, speed across the rails at a deathly pace of 70 miles per hour. There was absolutely no way I was going on that death machine. "Forget it." I grumbled.

"Come on, please!" She whined, grabbing my arm into her hands and bouncing up and down like a three-year-old. I eyed her hyper form and felt my resolve begin to deflate.

"Can you honestly get anymore childish?" I asked as she gave me her best puppy dog eye look. She grinned and nodded enthusiastically.

"If you don't go on this I will up my whine factor." She threatened, giving me smirk that said she knew I couldn't refuse. I hated it when she whined at me, it was my hidden annoyance with her.

"You're a despicable human being." I retorted defeatedly as I trudged over to the ticketbooth counter. "You're paying." I said quickly. I wasn't wasting $15 on a ride I didn't even want to go on.

She rolled her eyes and reluctantly handed the lady thirty dollars. She snapped her gum as her bored gaze travelled upward to my face, handing me the tickets.

"Have a nice day."

Like I would have a nice day when I was going to die. The evil witch.

"You're insecure, don't know what for.

You turnin' heads when you walk through the door-or-or."

I quickly grabbed my cell and answered, knowing exactly who it was.

Ever since that night at the concert two weeks ago, when Liam and I sung, we had started dating. Not long after the concert when he drove me home, he asked me if I'd like us to be official. I couldn't stop the large grin that spread across my face. Another thing had happened that night though too. The song that play: 'What Makes You Beautiful' has become my number one favourite song and Liam's ringtone. Ever since I'd figured that the guy singing in the song sounded like him it made me feel like he was there with me, singing to me when ever I played the song. I loved it!

I also found out from Jenny that this song was from some boyband in the U.K that everybody was going crazy over. One Perfection, or something? I'm not sure, I wasn't really paying attention. But I absolutely adored the song. It was my most played song on my Ipod.

"Hey."

"Hey, Sum. I've finished my homework. I'm good to meet you at the festival now. I should be there in about 5." He said quickly. I could he things rustling about, which I could only guess as his homework being shoved in his bag.

"Oh, great. You actually just saved me from my death. Anna was trying to force me on this rollercoaster. I had an aneurism just looking at it." I said exasperatedly as I threw another glance the ever-most impatient Anna.