Chapter Twenty-Six: Summer Love

Last chapter! O: Ohmygawd, guys.

Woah. I've actually almost finished a story!

Back to the chapter.

Enjoy!

==================================================

Copyright 2012 All Rights Reserved.

.:Chapter Twenty-Six: Summer Love:.

   "I can't believe it, Liam!" I exclaimed, snuggling closer to his warm body. Ever since my parents had informed Liam that he was to stay with me whilst they were gone, he took full advantage of the privilege and came over when I was alone. We were practically attached to the hip now, it was a bit concerning.

   "I know, I can't either." He said affectionately, squeezing me in agreement. I sighed in content. Who would've thought that the night before my graduation, I would be snuggling up to one fifth of the world's hottest boyband? I sure didn't.

   The only tamper on my mood could be the fact that my parents couldn't make it for the ceremony. I felt... let down and not important, but Liam's constant reminder of how amazing I am, and how beautiful I am, always made me feel better.

   Over the past couple of months I had gone to court to testify against Heath's plead of innocence. I barely said a word before the jury reached their verdict. He was being locked away for attempted murder and rape. He was gone for a good five to ten years. Despite the shadow of doubt and the ever-present fear that built up in my stomach, I felt free. I felt alive, loved, happy. I felt completely and utterly amazing.

   "I know you can't sleep Sum, but you need to try. I don't want you passing out whilst your walking up on stage to get your certificate." Liam joked, hugging me closer to his chest. I nodded as I snuggled further into his side, my head tucking perfectly under his chin. He kissed my hair affectionately and I sighed knowing I was incredibly content.

   "I love you, Liam." I whispered as I closed my eyes and let my thoughts drift to the future. Would Liam be apart of it? Would he want to? At this moment in time I had applied for a music school next year where I would be studying vocals and recording. I was super excited.

   "I love you too, Sweetheart." He said quietly, and I let my heart soar at the nickname he had come so accustom too.

   That night I fell asleep without a care in the world, dreaming about the guy next to me, holding me so tight like I would disappear.

   Life was actually perfect.

   ~*~

   "Summer Littlemore." I shook off my nerves and pushed my legs up the stairs and over to the stage, where the Principal was standing.

   He stuck out a hand for me to shake, and leant in slightly. "Well done, Ms Littlemore." He said, giving me a grim expression. I furrowed my brows at him, but took the certificate he handed me greedily. The loud cheering, whistling and whooping coming from the four boys who sat in the front row of the audience, did not go unnoticed by me. I sent them a shy smile and scurried off stage.

   I stood back impatiently by the otherside of the stage as I waited for Liam's name to be called. We had agreed that after the ceremony, we would head to a restaurant to celebrate. The lunch would include the obnoxiously loud boys of One Direction, Liam's parents, Anna, Caleb, Jenny, Jay, Saige, Dylan and the two of us. I was really excited to finally meet his mother in person though.

   A tap on my right shoulder had me spinning around swiftly. Ever since the situation with Heath, I still had a bit of my nervousness and edgyness. I figured it would never go away.